HomeMatic IP Request: Add NEW HmIP DLD Door Lock

If you have a CCU3 you will have this. Either with raspimatic or original CCU3 FW.

So i must connect via www with proper IP of CCU3? I know this IP, but connection is unreachable. I donā€™t know why. Tried ip, https://ccu3-webui and http://ccu3-webui

EDIT: my central unit is HMIP-HAP,

This thread is about DLD used with CCU3 in a hmip-local setup.

You use the HAP with cloud setup. No idea if hmip-cloud setup supports DLD. You might open up a new thread and check here first:
HomematicIP Cloud - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io)

could you share some details on:

creating a script to use DLDā€™s ability to ā€œopenā€ the door be holding the latch for a short period of time.

Did you add a script to HA and use that triggered by a virtual button?

In HomematicIP(Local) integration you can simply open by using the open function on the device.
If you are still using the old Homematic Integration. Itā€™s deprecated. Switch.

Is the new HomematicIP(Local) integration already released?
I only know that there was a blog post in february that we will get a new integration sometimes.

Itā€™s already available as a custom integration here: GitHub - danielperna84/custom_homematic: Custom Home Assistant Component for HomeMatic

There hasnā€™t been any consensus on how / when / if to get it into the core. So for now itā€™ll remain as a custom integration.

1 Like

Thanks, now I switched to your custom integration and it works great together with my Homematic DLD lock.

I hope it will be integrated to the core soon :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,
I have been using the Home Assistant including the RaspberryMatic and the Homematic(IP) Local Integration for a few days now. As far as I can tell, everything works very well.
There is one thing I have noticed and that is that the Homematic door opener (HM-Sec-Key) allows the door to be locked and unlocked, but I canā€™t find ā€˜openā€™.

Am I missing this function? If it is not implemented, is there a way to implement it manually?

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

The service lock.open can be used.

Thank you!
I had also found that earlier. I hadnā€™t seen it yesterday. :smirk:

Hi there,

iā€™m using the HmIP-DLD on an HmIP-HAP (Cloud) and would like to use it in Home Assistant.
Right now there is only the Battery Level of the Lock showing up.
It would be awesome if thereā€™d be a chance to use lock/unlock/open on it, too.

Thanks in Advance

Info for everyone: itā€™s now implemented!

This Pull Request did the magic: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/pull/83380

Thx @everybody involved!

1 Like

Hi,

sorry i am new to HA, how do i get this implementation?

Thank you!

Itā€™s included in the HomematicIp Cloud Integration which can be found here: HomematicIP Cloud - Home Assistant

If you install this HA will recognize your hmip-dld and let you use it as a lock.

Ahhh there is an new Update! Installed and Working! Thank you!

Thank you so much for having created this. My homematic game is one level up now.

One question for owners of this HmIP-DLD lock.
I want to use it with a custom NFC reader and I would then want this lock to be able to unlock/lock via a direct communication (no CCU3 or HA involved) with an input device such as hmip-fci6-153501a0-datasheet.pdf (homematic-ip.com)
or HMIP-FC1 even.
That way, my existing infrastructure would for example just close the input circuit on the FC1/6 to close the DLD lock and open the circuit to open the lock.

Is this possible ? (I know you can pair it with the remote fob already from the manuals, but itā€™s not clear if you can pair it with anything else)