Honeywell Total Comfort Integration

Oh, how silly of me to think that there is anyone else besides you that uses the honeywell cloud integration, or that any of those other nonexistent people might care if it works or not. Mea culpa.

Again, your opinion and sarcasm have added nothing to this thread.

I see. And your opinion about products that don’t even work with home assistant - on a home assistant forum, no less - has somehow added something?

You’re just butthurt that your old busted nonsense doesn’t support newer better more reliable methods of connection. You are EXACTLY who I was talking about when I said “people don’t want to (re)spend money”.

Rather than own up to it and admit it, you deflect and pretend as though what I say has no merit.

Go tell that to the thread full of people crying about myq. Hear me when I tell you, you’ll end up just like them.

Or be like them, and don’t hear me. I don’t really care. SOMEONE reading this thread will hear me, and save themselves the headache. By the sounds of things, someone could force-feed excedrin to you and you’d be mad at them for making your headache go away. But it’s cool, it takes all types. Someone has to ask me if I want fries with my sandwich.

Don’t bother responding, I’ve added you to my ignore list since it’s abundantly clear that you think your opinion is somehow the only valid one. No worries. I wouldn’t want to rob you of your precious headache by actually teaching you anything.

You have taught me:

1. that you think the Honeywell Integration does not work. It does work and it is supported (see 3rd item in current release notes)
  2. that you know all cloud based integrations will end up like MyQ
  3. that you believe you can predict the future and have a “better” solution for everyone.

But:

1. you can’t tell us when the Honeywell Integration will stop working (next release? next year? eventually?)
  2. you can’t tell us how this will happen (@mkmer will stop supporting the Honeywell integration? Honeywell will shutdown the API?)
  3. you won’t tell us what is the “better” solution for everyone (please include your predictions on when and how that solution will reach end of life/support).

I’ll take that Excedrin now :slightly_smiling_face:

Reloading the intergration fixed the problem for me. Thanks