Hörmann garage door via MQTT

@tomfriart just disable the ap in the settings, there is a mark which you have to untick.

I just saw the setting after posting. Thanks.

1 Like

glad you found it :slight_smile:

Is someone still looking for a board for a Supramatic E3?
I have my MQTT setup now working for almost two years without any problems.
I still habe three boards available.

Hi @Hotdogxxxx - yes, I am still looking for a board! So would take one!

hi, I am interested in a board for supramatic 3.
Does this board control the position of the door?

You have three positions.
Open, Close, Ventilation

Can you know the % position, like in the blinds?
Can you show a photo of the board?
thank you

Hi teran,

to be honest, I haven’t followed the conversation here in detail since last year. I’m still using an old board from @vladimirzrnic that was created last year. He published the PCB last year. I still have 3 spares. The board has been working excellently for over a year now. Open, Close and Ventilation is sufficent for me.

However, I didn’t notice that Grifford recently created a new board and added a lot of sensors. I want to support his work, so I would recommend getting one of these new boards.

My old board:

Kind regards,
Chris

Is you board not for a supramatic E4?

Hallo @Tysonpower,
hallo zusammen,

Funktioniert dies auch mit dem Garagentorantrieb:
EcoStar Garagentorantrieb Liftronic 700-2

Wäre damit folgendes Möglich:
Da das Garagentor über einen Tür/Fensterkontakt von Bosch Smart Home gesichert ist, den Alarm über den Motor des EcoStar Garagentorantrieb Liftronic 700-2 deaktivieren.
Sobald der aus der Endposition Garagentor geschlossen fährt, sollte die Alarmanlage deaktiviert werden. Da dies dann nur über die Fernbedienung oder den im Hausflur montierten Schalter möglich ist, hätte ich immer noch den Diebstahlschutz über den verbauten Tür/Fensterkontakt.

Verbaute Hardware:
Bosch Smart Home Controller 2
und die dazugehörigen Tür/Fensterkontakte usw.
Rasperi 4 mit Home Assistent.
Alexa Integriert
Keine weiteren Komonente wie Homematic, Apple usw.

Ich würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.
Danke

Ist das möglich?

Vielen Dank

As you can see here your motor share the same protocol as the e4 series so tysons board should be compatible.
Then you can use the relay to get triggered as pre-warning before the motor starts to move. Based on this you can create an automation to activate/deactivate your alarm.
For additional questions you can send me a direct message or open an issue here ( I speak also german(

Were you successful in reading the values from HKSI and/or HKSA? I’m trying to automate some things based on humidity and it would be great if I could use these sensors instead of buying new ones.

I’m farily new to HA. Recently I installed the HCPBridge from Tyson. I can control the door through the http page of this device and it is connected to my mqtt server (also can see it with MQTT explorer).

But how did you manage to get this card/data in HA? I’m unable to find any integration for a Hormann door?

You don’t need a Hörmann integration or anything. Is your Home Assistant connected to your MQTT Broker? It should just show up as a cover.

Does anyone have any tips on where I can buy a fully assembled circuit board for SupraMatic E3?
Maybe someone still has one lying around. Otherwise I’ll order it myself based on this project: GitHub - stephan192/hoermann_door: Control Hörmann doors directly via MQTT

Home assistant will recognise the door autoamtically when it’s connected to your MQTT broker, also make sure that auto discovery is enabled in HA :slight_smile:

Ah, I found the culprit. Somehow (most prob since I’m a newby) the MQTT was set to listen to a certain device only. Once I reconfigured the MQTT HA immediately recognized the garagedoor:)
Thanks for your help (and fw1 also :slight_smile: )

1 Like