How can I control a homematic device via its property eg. BUTTON_LOCK of a HM-CC-RT-DN

Following the logic of the post linked below, I tried to control the “lock-button” of my homematic thermostat of type HM-CC-RT-DN.
Unfortunately, as I am running Hassio, I cannot use homegear on my system to find out the correct parameter name.
So I tried to use the same parameter name as in the post mentioned (“BUTTON_LOCK”) - but the lock does not change in the display of the actual device.
Using the “lock-button” in the device panel of rasperryMatic (labelled “Tastensperre”) works fine however.

So I suspect I am using a wrong “channel”/“paramset” configuration.

Can anyone tell how to find out the correct paramset parameter to use?
The channel seems to be “0” - as this is given in Raspberrymatic

service: homematicip_local.put_paramset
data:
  device_id: <id_of_device>
  channel: 0
  paramset_key: MASTER
  paramset:
    BUTTON_LOCK: 'true'

@Rainerlan, did you find what you were looking for? I would also be very interested in a generic description how to get more information about the paramset configuration.

I want to turn on a switch for a limited time. The procedure which I currently use for this purpose needs two subsequent sys calls (homematicip_local.switch_set_on_time + switch.turn_on), creates additional duty cycle load and cannot configure very short activation impulses (lower than 1 second for blinds turn).

I am running RaspberryMatic in HA supervised mode.