How connect My KNX home to home assistant

Hi all,
I don’t know if I am in good location for that, but I am making my first KNX installation for my home , still in progress, everything is working well.

My question is what is the best/shiper solution to connect my home to Home assistant. someone is able to share what can I need material/manual/Video to do that please

thanks in advance for your help

Hi :wave:!
You’ll need a KNX IP Interface (or a KNX Router).
If you speak German, maybe have a look at this video (besides reading the official documentation already posted above): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_buYKTysjxs

Fatman Thanks very much, I cannot understand German. Seems interesting. French or English :grin:

Hello fleskfijes, thanks for this nice link.

1 Like

A small tip regarding using HA for your KNX: Try to keep as much on the KNX side as possible.
That way when HA fails or something is up with the network you will keep most of the functionality of you KNX installation.

This isnt directed directly to HA alone, i had so many installations where the owners couldnt even turn on lights because everything was handled by a Homeserver and it died or something else happend.

Might never happen to you, but something to keep in mind. Specially when dealing with climate control and such.