How do I fix this?

While trying to update the firmware of a Zigbee switch (Third Realty), power was lost during the upload. Now, I get this error:

Failed to perform the action update/install. Update was not successful: <Status.NO IMAGE AVAILABLE: 152>

How do I fix it?

Try again.

1 Like

Thanks.
Well… I restarted Home Assistant and now ZHA says the switch is up to date.

Great news. You should probably mark tom’s response as the answer :slight_smile:

Also make sure to follow best practice tips in this guide as common root cause for failed Zigbee OTA updates and other Zigbee communication issues are usually due to either EMI/RMI/RMI interference and simply not having enough Zigbee Router devices or a combination of those two → Zigbee network optimization: a how-to guide for avoiding radio frequency interference + adding Zigbee Router devices (repeaters/extenders) to get a stable Zigbee network mesh with best possible range and coverage by fully utilizing Zigbee mesh networking

It’s not necessary to treat me like an idiot.

For your next topic(s) you might also want to try a less ugly title :wink:

How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question describes this quite compact :point_down:

Not sure what you read into my reply, but it was meant a genuine suggestion, given because most people do not follow those recommendations and therefor have an unnecessary bad experience with Zigbee (which is why I wrote that guide / best practice tips collection). So it is not necessary for you to assume that my reply was meant as being arrogant. I was honestly trying to help.

1 Like