How do you integrate docker container addons in a seperate HA container use Core?

I am running Home Assistant Core in a Docker container as I wanted to play around with redesigning my dashboards with this awesome project.

I need to access some addons for this to work; I have all the ones I need up and running in separate containers, however I am not sure how to access them in HA Core. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Not possible. You might be able to use some custom components with HA Core/Container, but no add-ons.

However you can run docker containers to achieve the equivalent (apart from ingress).

1 Like

Which addons do you need for this?

On a quick look at that post, A different take on designing a Lovelace UI no addons involved (as I say, a quick look)

1 Like

Just to clarify…

you aren’t saying that you’ve added any real “add-ons” to your HA Container Docker machine. You have added the non-add-on docker container equivalents?

If so then there is no need to “access them” from HA in the way that they would be with a Supervisor.

All those do (along with the official add-ons) are provide services that HA would make use of.

As was asked above, which docker containers are you using that you need to use for HA? Knowing that it would help us to help you know how to utilize them.