I want to have those 4 numbers as sensors:
- Those are from the former, now “hidden system management” page
- Less important: number 5, which is available e. g. via System Monitor - Home Assistant.
Interesting: the disk usage of this
sensor.disk_use_percent(from system monitor) with 67.9 % differs from the one shown as 5 in the screen.
So: how to get CPU + MEM usage of HA Core and HA Supervisor?
Glances - Home Assistant unfortunately does not provide that information (only total cpu/mem of all docker containers) and - obviously - needs to run the Glances addon. And there’s no Portainer integration unfortunately, that would be one way in theory.
Preferred looking at a solution
- as “stock” / “out of the box” (low effort, no additional integrations/addons needed) as possible
- avoiding the use of GitHub - ualex73/monitor_docker: Monitor Docker containers from Home Assistant or other custom integrations from HACS
- avoiding command_line sensors (except if it’s the only option, well…)
Ideas / working proofs welcome