How to suppress persistent notification when device offline (Aqara G2H Pro)?

Hi
I recently purchased an Aqara G2H Pro (I guess I’m a pro now? lol) and the unit setup in HomeKit Controller was straightforward and I added the live camera feed and alarm cards in Lovelace.

I have it set to record when powered on, but I don’t need to record footage of people in PJ’s (thanks Aqara :slight_smile: ), so I have it set to power on only when noone’s home.

Since setting it all up I noticed that when I log into HA I getting notifications that that computer or mobile device can’t connect.

Login attempt failed
Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from mypc.domain (193.0.100.123). See the log for details.

Even if the device is on when we’re here (testing) it sometimes shows in HA as unavailable. It works as far as arming/disarming the alarm functions with single/double chirps to signify it being armed, but the live feed doesn’t always show in Lovelace. I’m assuming the Aqara app may have control of it at the time.

To test, I removed the cards from Lovelace and the notifications stopped.

My question is: Is there a way to suppress these notifications from being generated?
Maybe a way to change the status to off rather than unavailable or maybe there’s a way to auto-clear those notifications when they get generated?

This was what was in the logs:
2022-05-15 02:24:01 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.ban] Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from mydevice.domani (193.0.100.123). (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.67 Safari/537.36)

Something to play with.
I’m not sure if either method works for you because i can’t simulate http.ban notifications.

Yes. That did it thanks
The second example using the automation per client did the trick.
Took about 10 minutes to set it all up for each local and remote (zerotier) client, but tested and I’ll sometimes see a flicker at the notification area before the automation shuts that sh*t off lol

Thanks again :slight_smile: