Howto: Xiaomi vacuum zoned cleaning

Ok thank you, yes I already find some corner corodinates and will try to make the grid. I have photoshop but low knowledge with it. Is it possible to make the grid automatic in photoshop?

You could create a pattern, create a new layer, use that pattern on it and then move the new layer with the pattern to wherever you need it. You can also scale it so it is exactly as big as you need it.
Maybe this helps for creating a grid pattern.

Interesting, thank you very much.

Guys, I am newbie and lost quite few hours.
When i call service in developer with:

entity_id: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner
zone: [[24184,24292,29084,27942],[21922,25520,25272,27870]]
repeats: 1

it works. But I am not abe to make it as a button on home page by script. Can you help me please?

Using zone cleaning successfully. Using zones in automations and scripts. Just wondering, is it possible to define zone as constant in one file and use it with its name in other files?

I know we can define entries in secret file. But it is not purpose of secret file.

Thanks.

Found a much better way for my S6 to use real room cleaning instead of zon cleaning.
No need for cordinates:) The number in params match a room in the app.
In my case
19 = Hallway
18 = Living room
17 = Bedroom
16 = Kitchen

vacuum.send_command
command: app_segment_clean
params:
3 Likes

@Lipown

Try adding this as a script (untested but think it’s correct), then you can add that script into lovelace via the GUI

vacuum_somewhere:
    alias: "Vacuum Somewhere"
    sequence:
      - service: vacuum.send_command
        data:
          command: app_zoned_clean
          params: [[24184,24292,29084,27942],[21922,25520,25272,27870]]

Ok, but how do I create the PPM navmap or a screencap of the map?

Check the “script/switch to clean certain areas” part of the first post.

I use the HA “call service” node and it does not work. Can you elaborate on what node you use?

@antonholmstedt and @ciB : FloleVac just started working for me!

1 Like

You did not change anything? For me it still is not able to establish a connection to Ka vaccum.

Nope. Server Europe in settings like previously.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up, will try it when I get home tonight!

I posted my call_service in NR to HA in my original post. Could you show me what you’ve done so far and maybe than I can see what maybe went wrong.

Sure.

Here are two screenshots showing the ha call service node in node red.

Selection_001 Selection_002

I created the zone within valetudo and named it “bathroom”. I tried with the zone name and with the coordinates that i took via ssh from valetudos config file. Both ways dont work.

If you need more information i will gladly provide it.
The vacuum works within HA and i can start cleaning via mqtt. Its just the zone cleaning that doesnt work.

Ok, strange…

Here is a screenshot from my call_service data.

And here is my whole call_service node from NR.

[{"id":"9846b891.2a3c48","type":"api-call-service","z":"8e02f22d.0542e","name":"Bed, bath, hall, wardrobe, living room","server":"56702eec.d56a5","version":1,"service_domain":"vacuum","service":"send_command","entityId":"vacuum.rockrobo","data":"{\"command\":\"zoned_cleanup\",\"params\":{\"zone_ids\":[\"bedroom\",\"bathroom\",\"hallway\",\"wardrobe\",\"livingroom\"]}}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":401.25,"y":468.75,"wires":[["56e8c62d.122978"]]},{"id":"56702eec.d56a5","type":"server","z":"","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"hassio":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true}]

thanks, but doesnt work :slight_smile:
no idea whats wrong. is there a way to debug this?

That’s so weird. Can you post a screen of your fw version etc from the vacuum? Do you run valetudo?

yes i have valetudo
fw version: 3.3.9
fw build: 001886
valetudo version: 0.4.0