Howto: Xiaomi vacuum zoned cleaning

I have the same problem.
I don’t understand how to calibrate the map. In my case, the 3 options are working, but they don’t correspond with the flolevac map.
Another option, i would like to put in this map, is to call the scripts i have made which are working. It is possible to do that? It will simplify all the integration on the map.

Hi Tony, how did you get room “number“? I’m running beta firmware on my S5 which also has the “rooms” functionality and would like to test if that works the same way as in s6.

Hi Kostya, I just tested from 1 and up. Open the app and look an map. Once right number is activated you will see that the room in map will change color. Then write down the room and number and continue with next number. Let me know if it’s work on S5, I may get 2 of these for the other floors.

1 Like

It actually works! Just need to find all the correct room numbers) 16,17,18 worked, 15,19 - didn’t. Need to research a bit more. I’m running firmware version vacuum_2eu_2008_beta.pkg from https://vacuumz.info/download/gen2/ on my EU S5.

He should clean up about a square meter in front of the base
"params:
2600 - bottom left corner

2600 - top right corner

do you know whether it’s possible to save the map from the mi vacuum v1 and restore it at a later stage? Do you need to root it or something? Thanks!

thats what im doing now but it still doesent work… it just goes the other way.
doesent make any sense at all…

from the dock, the bottom left corner is 28200 + 27700
and the top right is 29400 and 25000
it works when i send it to each of the corners… but when i add it to a zone, it goes completly the other way…

The yellow is bottom left… Green is top right… but it goes where the red marker is…
20200224_122129|435x500

Try such coordinates
[

[23538,25908,25188,26608,1]]
ScreenShot_20200224214344

No 2

ScreenShot_20200224220301

The coordinates are set relative to the robot’s base (charger)

is there a developer watching this thread? would be great if the vacuum would be more supported for google assistant, we can already expose the vacuum domain with start / stop
would be great if we could use also zone control by voice… the trait is available already a long time …
https://developers.google.com/assistant/smarthome/traits/startstop

thnx , appreciated in advance!

1 Like

It is supported. You have to make a script for the zones you want to clean and then in google assistant you make a routine for the zone cleanup and voila! Is working like a charm for me

1 Like

Yeah, that works, but there is an native option, then you can talk native to the vacuum, so you don’t need those predefined networks or routines…

Hi all
i made this script:

pulizia_test:
    alias: "Pulizia test"
    sequence:
      - service: vacuum.send_command
        data:
          entity_id: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner
          command: app_zoned_clean
          params: [[24853,24916,25953,26366,1]]

That actually works fine.

Now i’m trying to implement a variable repeats value in order to select how many times that zone should be cleaned, so I create an input select like this:

input_select
  volte_pulire_stanza:
    name: Quante volte
    options:
      - "1"
      - "2"
      - "3"

and re-writed the script code in this way:

pulizia_test:
    sequence:
        data:
          params: [[24853,24916,25953,26366,'{{ states.input_select.volte_pulire_stanza | int}}']]

Obviously it doesn’t work.
I tryed to use “input_number” instead of “input select” or also to write down the “params: [[…]]” in different ways, but it still doesn’t work.
Last, but not least, i tryed to use the example method reported on the HA integration page, but it doesn’t work at all.

Basically, i’m stuck and have no idea ho to solve it.

Any suggest?

Thank you in advance!

Hi
flolevac doesnt show map, it has all functions butt no map
help please

You have to use data_template in order to use templates in your automation. Try:

pulizia_test:
    sequence:
        data_template:
          params: [[24853,24916,25953,26366,'{{ states.input_select.volte_pulire_stanza | int}}']]

has anyone seen a room cleaning option after the latest xiaomi firmware update? It is more accurate than using the parameters for a room…

It’s been discussed in here already, you have to use the command “app_segment_clean” with a number array (each number in the array representing the segment). You just have to test a few numbers to figure out which segment has which number.

1 Like

found it thanks… should have searched 1st!!

Hello.

did the comand app_goto_target works on roborock s50 ?

I am trying to make it work but it seems it doesn,t , i have the latest firmware off the app that allows now to choose rooms in the app.

I am using node-red to try that and it won,t work.

I put this in “data” .

{
    "command": "app_goto_target",
    "params": "[22750,22800]"
}

But it works with this

{
    "command": "app_zoned_clean",
    "params": "[[20533,22649,26483,24899,1]]"
}

thanks

Olá amigo sou novo aqui e vi sua postagens e li, ainda não estou muito ambientado no HA. Será que você poderia ajudar um iniciante? Sou do brasil, tenho a versão do robo V2 s50. e quero automatizar ele. Segue meu email para trocarmos informações se possível. [email protected] desde já te agradeço

olá comunidade eu estou tentando fazer as configurações baixei o aplicativo Mi home modificado pelo site https://www.kapiba.ru/2017/11/mi-home.html#more mas nele não encontro o token no meu smartphone Android. A pasta smarthome não existe mesmo pedindo o robo para fazer limpeza. alguém pode me ajudar como faço para achar?