HTC Flip Clock with weather

Same for me here. Was working properly in 0.115.6 and I upgraded to 0.116.2 and then it is no longer showing. There is a breaking change called out for 0.116 on Custom Lovelace Cards, not sure if that is the reason?
@ibBogdan Could you confirm? If yes, will there be a fix soon? Really loving this card :wink:

Not sure. Haven’t upgraded yet. I’m working on a new release anyway with theme support :))

But it’s hectic for me right now and doing best i can to update id

Done. Updated the source code. Everything should be ok now. Also i hope i fixed the rendering issue :smiley: Let me know.
Also … let me know about the theme support.
I am looking for a good front end guy to help me out with the css and everything for the layout

by the way… default weather is met_no. that`s my default and i call it by weather.default

Updated to latest version and yes it is working again. Thanks! :smiley:

There are 2 issues I observed so far. Please see below screenshot.

1. Sunrise/Sunset placement out. If use theme (Pic2), works fine.
    Pic1:
    Pic2:

2. Not seeing the black border around the clock.

I love this clock… but I am not able to get it to work :frowning: when I install it, I just get a blank screen, i have tried my best to follow the instructions with the original install, but as is often the case there is assumed knowledge so unless you have the decoder ring, it makes it hard. are there any logs I can look at the see if I can work out if the JS is not loading or anything like that.

do you have any error messages in your browser console?

hey Bogdan, thanks for getting back to me. Now that you mention it! there are errors, but I had never thought to look at here before and I can see there are many issues. let me do some more digging and get back to you

There is a way to resize the card. Overlaps adjacent cards.

send me a pm with the errors. maybe i can help

yup. for the moment thats all it can do.. ill try fixing that asap

Great work! - I just have the problem that it is stuck on “Fetching weather…” The clock displays, but no weather info. Any idea how to fix this?

I really love this clock! Nice work!

Is there any possibility to resize the clock?
It doesn’t resize automatically on my mobile / tablet.

Check your sensor.weather. In the example is set on dark-sky, but you could not have it active in your HA

1 Like

Hi,

Really nice looking take on the HTC widget. One issue I just noticed is with AM/PM flip clock sets hours to 00 at midnight.

Hai,

Need some information on the:
Check your sensor.weather. In the example is set on dark-sky, but you could not have it active in your HA

I want to use ClimaCell instead of Darksky.

I created in my sensor.yaml

2 platforms:

1. Climacell
  2. Darksky

and in my configuration.yaml

weather:
- platform: Darksky

and also tried

weather:
- platform: Climacell

it doenst matter, code verification nags about not able to find Darksky or Climacell,
while both platform exist and I can access their sensors.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank in advance Regards FRank

Edit: Ok, I found out that HA has default weather options, dark_sky, buienradar etc, they do not represent the sensor weather integrations!!, so for the HTC flip clock to work you must use one of the ‘build in’ weather modules.

Hi, I’m having trouble to get the weather using this card.
I see the clock but I can’t see the weather, all I see is “Fetching weather” message (see below)

My yaml contain:

sensor:
  - platform: time_date
    display_options:
      - time
      - date
      - date_time
      - date_time_utc
      - date_time_iso
      - time_date
      - time_utc
      - beat

Card configurations:

type: 'custom:htc-weather-card'
entity: weather.dark_sky
sun: sun.sun

Can anyone help?
Thanks

Seems your weather sensor (dark_sky) is not working. Change it with a working one

Hello everyone. After HA core update to 2021.6.0, the card disappeared. Suggestions?

fixed … they changed litelement and was not working properly. please update