I think my raspberry pi broke?

I installed HAOS on my raspberry pi 4B 2g a while back and everything was running smoothly until yesterday. My pi disappeared from my wifi and no automations were running. I have tried all the steps here RPI4 Recovery | Raspberry Pi Care and Troubleshooting | Adafruit Learning System . The green led isn’t even blinking, it just stays on when I do the sanity check, I even tried installing default Raspberry Pi OS on a usb and a sd card. All with the same issue. Any help?

Did you attach a monitor to see what was going on?

How to Troubleshoot Raspberry Pi Crashing.

Not one of those can help me because it isn’t just HAOS, but also other OS’s so it is the pi but I don’t understand why the pi would break out of nowhere, but thanks, I will try the logs

@Edwin_D Thanks I will try

Have you tried a different power supply?

Only have one USB C one but it feels off that it wouldn’t work because I got it a month ago, it’s the official one and all

Absolutely no video output with a monitor

Uhm then, maybe check your sd card. It could also be dead (for me I had this like a moth ago)

I am using a 1TB SSD but I also tried plugging in a 64g usb with raspberry pi os on it, nothing

I would still try another big enough power adapter. Especially if you also had the ssd connected to the rpi straight away - I don’t think it was built to handle that. SSD’s should ideally be attached to a powered hub. And even relatively new adapters can fail, even if not overloaded.