ID Lock 150 and zwave

Hi!
My ID Lock 150 works and it shows up as expected in HA. One thing Im not sure about is in the z-wave configuration of this node. I have a section called Node user codes when the ID Lock node is selected. This section has a drop down menu showing Code slots 0 through 109. Selecting slot 1 shows my “master code” that I selected in the manual (key pad) installation of the lock. None of the pin codes I have configured is shown in the list. What should I make of this? Is this useful? If so for what? I would like to be able to configure pin codes but when trying to set a new code in slot 2 did not create a new pin code.

A secondary question, if it is possible to, via z-wave configuration, set and change pin codes. Is it possible to automate with a script to delete and set z-wave config params? If so what is the syntax?

I can confirm setting pincode and getting back which pincode is used during unlock with ozw beta for my IDlock150 with 1.6 firmware

Oooo nice. I am not using ozw. Tried it but I didn’t see any more configuration abilities and no information regarding which pin code was used.

Can you share a screen shot of the additional config and log screens?

What do you mean with 1.6 firmware? I just updated the locks firmware to 1.5.6 and I believe that is the latest.

I followed these instructions to get ozw running: Get OpenZWave Beta working. Is that the same as your setup?

The firmware for the zwave module should be 1.6 and not 1.5.

Screenshot:
https://www.jottacloud.com/s/0060d21cb5458684fb5b6637109e6959c73

The one at the bottom is the entity for showing which usercode unlocked.

Which z-wave controller can you recommend for best possible support for Idlock? I currently use Vera Plus as controller with idlock fw 1.5.6 and 1.6 but cant even get status if lock is unlocked or locked. I use Home Assistant so maybe I can use another z-wave usb controller just for idlock to integrate fully in Home Assistant?

Im using a Aeotech Z-stick on a Raspberry Pi. I have not yet switched over to 1.6.

Hi. May I ask which zwave controller you use with Home Assistant to talk to idlock?

Ok thanks. Can you trigger things based on a specific user code entered when unlocking.

I am running this on a UZB1, but should work the same on an aeotec zstick. You can do whatever you want based on these user specifics, home assistant jinja templating is the limit.

Hello,

I started using HA for about 1 year ago. I have integration with Fibaro HC2. I used it before. Everything have been fixed in HC2 before.
Most of the things work good this way. But the problem is my ID Lock. I have no functions like code…
Can I get it to work better or is it something I have to live with?

I would think you have better support for ID lock in HC2 than in Home Assistant. If you speak Swedish this might helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8h-jatOX8U&ab_channel=JohannesHansson

Hi, I think we are a number of users now who are struggeling to get this lock integration to work good. Maybe you can switch over to this thread so the users of idlock can get this to work better?

1 Like