ID Lock 150 and zwave

Hi!
My ID Lock 150 works and it shows up as expected in HA. One thing Im not sure about is in the z-wave configuration of this node. I have a section called Node user codes when the ID Lock node is selected. This section has a drop down menu showing Code slots 0 through 109. Selecting slot 1 shows my “master code” that I selected in the manual (key pad) installation of the lock. None of the pin codes I have configured is shown in the list. What should I make of this? Is this useful? If so for what? I would like to be able to configure pin codes but when trying to set a new code in slot 2 did not create a new pin code.

A secondary question, if it is possible to, via z-wave configuration, set and change pin codes. Is it possible to automate with a script to delete and set z-wave config params? If so what is the syntax?

I can confirm setting pincode and getting back which pincode is used during unlock with ozw beta for my IDlock150 with 1.6 firmware

Oooo nice. I am not using ozw. Tried it but I didn’t see any more configuration abilities and no information regarding which pin code was used.

Can you share a screen shot of the additional config and log screens?

What do you mean with 1.6 firmware? I just updated the locks firmware to 1.5.6 and I believe that is the latest.

I followed these instructions to get ozw running: Get OpenZWave Beta working. Is that the same as your setup?

The firmware for the zwave module should be 1.6 and not 1.5.

Screenshot:
https://www.jottacloud.com/s/0060d21cb5458684fb5b6637109e6959c73

The one at the bottom is the entity for showing which usercode unlocked.