Inkbird Integration: Add WiFi devices Support

FYI, I reached out to Tuya support via the developement portal, and they was able to resolve the issue, now all devices are reporting temps.

You can reference ticket# T202401120001

Hi @Coolie1101

I’ve just got an ITC-308-WIFI this one seems to be on the firmware 2.5.2 like you reported with your newer devices. I’ve managed to get mine to connect in and show the current and target temperature as a climate entity with no issue. Did you manage to upgrade the the firmware version as it shows no updates in the tuya app (not sure if the inkbird app would show any different)?

Also not sure why but the climate entity shows as off and there are no hvac modes which I guess would make sense for this device as it can heat an cool. In my case the device is heating, but the climate entity just shows as off, not sure if there is some way of changing that?

Cheers

Andy

No, I was not able to update the firmware, and mine shows the as yours, with no control / switches for the outlets, and always shows off, but since support made the change, the target temp is reported incorrectly, should be 76 not 169, I actually added another new device today which is doing the same, is your device PID the same as mine?

Tuya Integration.

SmartLife App.

This is mine, I’m just using tuya not the smart life app:

hey did you ever get this fixed? im having the same issues, always shows as off even if tuya shows it as heating. also mine is set to 78F which it displays the current temp of 77F (at time of writing this) however my “set” temperature reads like yours 172F.

edit: also noticed when i add to homekit it will say my set temperture of 78F how ever the displayed temp is 25C

No I haven’t, Tuya said I need to contact the manufacturer to resolve the issue.

im curious how @mcinnes01 got his reading the same 2 temps? instead of it beiong way off… also the homekit thing is weird of 25C when i have it set to F. its too bad cuz i was really hoping to be able to monitor this in homekit from my house since device is at my parents

Is your PID the same?

yes it is and its on version 2.5.2

Hi, how did you add the ITC308-WiFi into Tuya? I setup Tuya in HA via HACS. I just cannot find this device to add it to the Tuya Smart app. What am I missing? I have it setup via the Inkbird app, but trying to get it to show up in Tuya. I have followed the links in this thread…there are so many devices, I don’t see Inkbird listed as an option in Tuya.

I also have a Inkbird ITC-308 and a IHC-200, both on wifi. Full support for these devices would be great!

Just put it into pairing mode and scan with the app, it will find it.

Does NOT appear to offer any help with the WIFI units. - only BT?

Thanks
Which app are you referring to?
The wifi 308 is showing on my smartlife(tuya) install but it is not showing alongside all my other 30 or so tuya units in HA?
Help appreciated

76 degrees Celsius is 169 (168.8) Fahrenheit so I’d say something is going wrong with units