Innr zigbee plugs not updating energy

I have a few Innr Zigbee plugs (type SP120 and SP240), and while power updates regularly, somehow energy doesn’t always update regularly and can be quite erratic. For example below is an Innr SP120 plug connected to my ventilator box (which is always on).

The energy doesn’t update 22:00-7:00, then works fine until ~12:00, then works briefly around 14:00, and hasn’t been updating since. However, the power works fine all the time (and is correctly never 0).

Somehow this seems tied to innr plugs, I haven’t had it with one other brand. Any else having this or an idea what it can be? I found this related topic, but it’s slightly different.

small bump. Anyone have any idea what this can be?

I also filed a bug report with ZHA, and this zigbee2mqtt issue seems related, but I’m not sure it’s software or hardware related.

I have installed the SP 240 and it does not update the kWh only when I restarted HASS
It’s such a shame because that’s the reason I bought the SP 240

Have you found any solution for this?

I migrated to zigbee2mqtt, and set Min rep change to 0.001 for Cluster seMetering & Attribute currentSummDelivered (see also this git comment, you can tune these values to your liking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Came here to say the same thing, but somebody already linked to what I said on Github.
Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Just be aware after a firmware update the reportings settings get reset.
Or at least for me it did.