I’m new here but been doing a fair bit of reading on this.
I’ve recently run out of the need to use my Khadas Vim3
And would love some guidance on what is the best option for me to do a HassIO install of this on it of Home Assistant?
Do i follow the HA Supervised option?
UPDATED Install process:
- I went to the Khadas website and used Krescue to install Ubuntu Bionic
- I then followed the installation instructions at the bottom of the page of : https://www.home-assistant.io/hassio/installation/
- I also made sure i upgraded everything thing using the
- Docker however wouldn’t install so i had to go to the docker site and followed this link
- then returned to the installation guide finishing with this command to install:
curl -sL "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/home-assistant/supervised-installer/master/installer.sh" | bash -s -- -m qemuarm-64
- once complete and not having set the DNS entry for hassio.local i had to use IPaddress:8123 to open my HA home page in my browser.
Again thanks for the help everyone, i’m looking forward to adding all my smart devices.