Installation problem on windows 10

Hey everybody
I’v problem with installing HA on windows 10, when
C:.…> pip3 install homeassistant
or
C:.…> py -m pip install homeassistant

after some minutes i get and error

Do you have any idea? i tried to google it and i did some tests, but same error all the time, btw i also installed latest Visual C++ (2017) but same error again, i tried to install it over virtual environment but same error again, and also i changed my internet because i though it is filtering or so but still same error.

=/

I would highly recommend NOT running it in Windows. Use some sort of virtualization layer and run Linux in a VM.

Thanks but actually i`m not that much good at Linux, so i though must of my time will spend to Tshoot Linux problems, but now its same on windows =))

Run the hassio VMDK in a virtualization software. You don’t have to manage a Linux OS then.

Refer to this post:

the Virtual version has lots of problems and i already engaged with, so i prefer to install it as an python virtual environment, i really don’t want to ignore the question :wink: /

weird, according to your link, they got it working by following the directions.

The problem is that the windows python version is EXTREMELY limited, so there will be a LOT of components that simply won’t work.

I wasn’t. I was offering a BETTER solution to the problem, because you will find the limitations at some point (probably fairly soon), and it would be better to just use the appropriate solution first to save time.

Sure thank you,