Integrating Win10 In HA with MQTT

I have the same problem, were you able fix it?

Only option i found was uninstalling it and going back to using voxcommando or eventghost for PC control.

1 Like

Could I use this to determine from my hass instance if a certain windows maching is running or not?

Same problem as mentioned above; 100% CPU on a Dell and HP laptop.

You can do it by component like a: ping, nmap.

I have an issue. The exe is recognised as a virus from avast. Did anyone knows how to avoid it?

Add exe file to the „trusted list” .

It worked!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

The idea is great, it’s just what I needed, but I get this error constantly, any idea of what it might be? My broker is Mosquitto v1.5 on a Raspberry PI under Hassbian.

Hi, I’m using this application on my Windows 10 and it’s great (I love the screenshot camera!).
I want to use it in my old win 7 PC too, but I can’t find a way to install it on old machines mainly because missing libraries. Is there a way to do it, or I had to let it go?

We’re the reasons for the high CPU usage found and fixed ?

Had the same issue.
Right now i’m using java.app which works fine , and it’s lightweight.
You can find it here: https://github.com/msiedlarek/winthing

4 Likes

any guide how to install it? Never compiled before. @Grey

Here’s a compiled version of 1.4.1:

hey thanks a lot! @Bobby

1 Like

hello anyone knows what should i put in server box in mqtt program to make it work ?

1 Like

It seems to be very interesting but there are no instructions how to install. And for me being a layman gets complicated.

1 Like

I just installed this to get around the clunky RPC method of shutting down - works perfectly. Thanks heaps!

I have installed it but it uses all of my cou (i7) and my pc starts lagging. Is there a solution for this?
It starts with cca 18% cpu usage and it’s raising slowly, after a few minutes it reaches 70-80% .