Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Yes, that is from the thread I linked above.

1: Is it OK to upgrade to 22.03-rc1? As we noticed here in this same discussiion, each device seem to have their own versions?

2: I also noticed this:

#!/bin/sh

[ "$ACTION" = ifup ] || exit 0
fw3 -q network "$INTERFACE" >/dev/null || exit 0

for ipt in iptables ip6tables; do
  for tbl in filter nat mangle raw; do
    $ipt -t $tbl -L &>/dev/null
  done
done

but as I have 0 experience on unix -like systems, I do not where and how to put these scripts or whatever they are… Rather than upgrading, this probably would be more to my liking… :slight_smile:

You can always select the correct version for your router from the firmware selector tool. remember to use the sysupgrade file to upgrade OpenWrt from 21.02.3 to 22.03.0-rc1 or 22.03.0rc4

as for the code, I think it will be added to this file

# cat /etc/hotplug.d/iface/19-poke-iptables
1 Like

After adding the script file, no change. Firewall did not start after restart

OK, installing the latest upgrade (rc4) solved it. Now firewall is started at startup, BUT Network → Firewall does not have the Custom rules -tab anymore!!!

So, where and how i put these, becaude the HA integration does not work without:

iptables -I PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d 192.168.1.247 --dport 6607 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.200.1:6607
iptables -I POSTROUTING -t nat -d 192.168.200.1 -p tcp --dport 6607 -j MASQUERADE

iptables -I PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d 192.168.1.247 --dport 502 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.200.1:502
iptables -I POSTROUTING -t nat -d 192.168.200.1 -p tcp --dport 502 -j MASQUERADE

According to this Custom rules on firewall TAB - Network and Wireless Configuration - OpenWrt Forum

Custom rules are gone and should be edited as /etc/nftables.d/ (using nftables syntax, not iptables).

Now the question is, how does those rules translate to nftables?

…or: Can I use the same upgrade method ro reinstall former openwrt version and restore settings from backup?

I am also not using the custom rules anymore instead I am port forwarding this way

Follow the thread from that post. Screenshots attached, but follow the original thread for details.
First rule

Second rule.

1 Like

OK, that did the trick. I read this post when you mentioned it earlier, but got a bit confused at the time… The original post is bot that clear… :slight_smile:

Thanks!

everything working now? @wlcrs 's integration working? You can ping inverter both from the Openwrt router and your PC/Mac?

Yes, seems to be OK now

screenshots are always welcome. :partying_face: Post the setting used for the OpenWrt 22.03 rc4. Do hide your external ips.

Done ! they will process to its remplacement in the next few days !

did you call them on the phone or installer did it for you?

The installer did it for me, I didnt had time this week with the work…

Did I do something wrong ?

seems to be. When selecting the destination, the mac address of the inverter will be visible. and in rewrite the Ip address field the wlan0 i.e 2.4Ghz radio interface.

Ok. And what do you think is not correct in my configuration?

Go to network – firewall – Nat rules – Edit
select destination IP from the dropdown, do you see all mac addresses of other devices too? In my case, it does mention each device’s mac address beside the Ip.
Also, check the dropdown menu of re-write Ip address all interfaces will be mentioned there beside their IP address.

I have this :rofl:

what is the status overview – status – Wireless

@wlcrs regarding the How-to I came up with following diagrams

and