Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

It was when i updated the Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0, i reverted back to 2022.10.5 and it started to work again.

Updated the system and now it does not loads …

I did revert to an older version and working again.

2022.11.0b0 breaks the integration because it does a hard version requirement change from backoff<2.0 to backof>=2.0. I’ve released beta version 1.1.4b2 that is also compatible with 2022.11.0b0, and created an issue upstream, as I expect that this will cause issues for other dependencies as well: backoff dependency pinning issue in 2022.11.0b0 · Issue #81085 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

same here…

There is now an update for the Huawei integration if you are going to update Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0 you need to update Huawei integration to latest 1.1.4b2.

already made and working

Some sensors stopped working again, using Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0 and Huawei integration latest 1.1.4b2.
Reverted to Huawei 1.1.2 and 2022.10.5 and no problem.

What sensors stopped working? I’d like to iron out any bugs before doing a release.

Do you want me to test it again?

If I remember correctly it was these 2, I think it was one or 2 more but i don’t remember
grid_consumption
internal_temperature

I’m updating it again, give me 30 min

It seems stable at the moment, no errors at the moment, but i had it going for a few hours before so i don’t know, but I get these errors, but it should not have anything to do with the huawei inegration

Hi guys, after som reading, could someone please confirm what the easist way to integrate one of these would be?

Is it to use this integration: GitHub - wlcrs/huawei_solar: Home Assistant integration for Huawei Solar inverters via Modbus

Or the one emil did: GitHub - Emilv2/huawei_solar: Home Assistant custom component for Huawei inverters

Or something else?

I want to see the daily solar production and I want it to integrate into the energy dashbord for statistics and so on. I will not have a battery at the moment.

@wlcrs Thanks for a super job with the integration. I have problems with my optimizer and it makes the integration not to load. Is it possible to make the integration to set optimizer to false and not to detect them?

Please create a (properly filled in) bugreport with the necessary error/debug logs to let me assess the problem.

New release: v1.1.4

New Features

Bugfixes

• Always enable ‘advanced permissions’ when connecting over serial
  • Handle Timeout as a retry-able error during integration setup
  • Upgrade backoff dependency
  • try to fix erroneous readings by checking number of received registers

Other

• Automatically retry operation when an “Abnormal Slave Response” ModBus error message is received
1 Like

Hi,

I can’t conect with my HA to my Huawei KTL30M3.

I got always: Reading from the inverter failed.
I use the IP from my inverter in my home network
I use ID: 0 , 1 or 2
Modbus is activate and the Port 502 is open.

Can anybody help me please?

hi @wlcrs can you add this sensor to your integration? maybe it calculate remaining time in min. (before End-of-discharge) when Luna switch to “back-up mode” (in case of power outage), many thanks again 4 your great work :wink:

This value is not exposed over Modbus, sorry. I guess you can compute it from the values already exposed by the integration?

1 Like

ok many thanks, I think as below maybe work ok (in backup mode or grid connected I think battery discharge will be the same :grin: ):

####################### Battery Time Left Till End Discharge ######################################
template:
  - sensor:
      - name: "Battery Power Left"
        unique_id: battery_power_left
        unit_of_measurement: "kW"
        state: >-
          {% set inpower = states('sensor.charge_discharge_power')|float(2) %}
          {% if inpower < 0 %}
            {{ (inpower * -1) / 1000 }}
          {% else %}
            {{ '%.2f' | format(states('sensor.average_kw_discharged_from_battery_last_24_hour') | float / 1000 ) }}
          {% endif %}
  - sensor:
      - name: "Luna2000 Time Left To End Disc."
        unique_id: battery_time_left
        state: >-
          {% set percent = states('sensor.battery_state_of_capacity') | float(1) /100 %}
          {% set energy = 20.0 %}
          {% set reserve = 0.1 %}
          {% set charge = (percent - reserve) * energy %}
          {% set current_power = states('sensor.battery_power_left') | float(0) %}
          {% set decimal_hours = charge / current_power %}
          {% set minutes = (decimal_hours % 1 * 60) | round(0) %}
            {{ decimal_hours | int(0) ~ 'h ' ~ minutes ~ 'min' }}

# average of discharge in last 24h
sensor:
  - platform: statistics
    name: "Average kW discharged from Battery Last 24 Hour"
    entity_id: sensor.power_batt_disch_kwp
    state_characteristic: mean
    max_age:
      hours: 24
    sampling_size: 7200
    precision: 3

3 Likes

Hello everybody

One question, but now the wired network connection doesn’t work anymore?

Do I have to connect via modbus to get back to receiving data?