Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

There are similar experiences avobe described with high unexpected values of energy reads. In my case I found the cause is when the protection switch of the installation or home is activated. To solve the problem by the moment the only way I have found is manually correction of the wrong data as explained here.

1 Like

oh :heart_eyes: thank you so much!!!
really appreciated!

Hi guys, I’m new in this big topic. In few days my installer will finish installation of huawei solar system: 2x 5kw inverter , 3x15kwh battery, 10kw of solar panel, and backup box. The system is not yet active, I have 2 dongle for Wi-Fi/lan connection for the 2 inverter (1 primary and 1 slave maybe). The advice of the installer is use Wi-Fi connection. The inverters are next to my raspberry, so I have no problem to link it with a RS485 or lan cable. What’s the advice of the community??? Thanks a lot,

Hi Michele,
I have the same problem of decreasing the yield today at night. I also have Huawei battery & inverter.

Could you solve this problem?

you have to configure a new sensor as described here: Daily Solar Yield · wlcrs/huawei_solar Wiki · GitHub

Anyone else gets this error message, everything worked yesterday and this morning Huawei solar integration not loaded.

It was when i updated the Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0, i reverted back to 2022.10.5 and it started to work again.

Updated the system and now it does not loads …

I did revert to an older version and working again.

2022.11.0b0 breaks the integration because it does a hard version requirement change from backoff<2.0 to backof>=2.0. I’ve released beta version 1.1.4b2 that is also compatible with 2022.11.0b0, and created an issue upstream, as I expect that this will cause issues for other dependencies as well: backoff dependency pinning issue in 2022.11.0b0 · Issue #81085 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

same here…

There is now an update for the Huawei integration if you are going to update Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0 you need to update Huawei integration to latest 1.1.4b2.

already made and working

Some sensors stopped working again, using Home Assistant Core to version 2022.11.0b0 and Huawei integration latest 1.1.4b2.
Reverted to Huawei 1.1.2 and 2022.10.5 and no problem.

What sensors stopped working? I’d like to iron out any bugs before doing a release.

Do you want me to test it again?

If I remember correctly it was these 2, I think it was one or 2 more but i don’t remember
grid_consumption
internal_temperature

I’m updating it again, give me 30 min

It seems stable at the moment, no errors at the moment, but i had it going for a few hours before so i don’t know, but I get these errors, but it should not have anything to do with the huawei inegration

Hi guys, after som reading, could someone please confirm what the easist way to integrate one of these would be?

Is it to use this integration: GitHub - wlcrs/huawei_solar: Home Assistant integration for Huawei Solar inverters via Modbus

Or the one emil did: GitHub - Emilv2/huawei_solar: Home Assistant custom component for Huawei inverters

Or something else?

I want to see the daily solar production and I want it to integrate into the energy dashbord for statistics and so on. I will not have a battery at the moment.

@wlcrs Thanks for a super job with the integration. I have problems with my optimizer and it makes the integration not to load. Is it possible to make the integration to set optimizer to false and not to detect them?

Please create a (properly filled in) bugreport with the necessary error/debug logs to let me assess the problem.