Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

I’m using now this integration: GitHub - wlcrs/huawei_solar: Home Assistant integration for Huawei Solar inverters via Modbus
In inverter I have 139 in dongle 123. I once upgraded inverter to 140 and lost connection to the inverter also with fusionsolar app.
I’m connected to internal AP. I tested LAN and wifi with smart dongle, but with internal AP for me works the best. It’s fast and very stable.

In wlcrs integration there is no need for template sensor. All data are in separate entities.

I have no way to detect it automatically. You’ll have to try all possible values between 1-128.

Note that the beta versions have much better support for multiple inverters that are daisy chained. I don’t think it works properly on 0.5.1 at all

Thanks for the prompt reply …
excuse my ignorance … but with “internal AP” what do you mean wi-fi?

Yes internal wifi access point.

OK, thanks a lot

I am connected by cable, but there is no way to connect with the integration, maybe I don’t have to use the IP address 192.168.200.1 even if I can ping it …

I don’t think that a dongle will help improve the stability of the connection between HA and the inverter.

Can you describe how everything was connected before and after you installed the home battery? Which wires between which devices are connected to which connection ports exactly? Feel free to include a diagram from the manual that you used as a reference.

You can also send me your log files (check the readme of the integration on how to increase verbosity) if you want me to check what is going on.

In inverter firmware 140 and newer port was changed to 6607. but only if you are connected to internal wifi. If you are using cable so you are connected to smart dongle and ip should be from you home network range, port 502 and usually slave: 1

… so I have to find the exact IP address of the inverter connected to the home network, is there a way to be able to read it without searching for it?

I forgot my firmware for the inverter is SPC141, while for the dongle it is SPC127

You can check on your router. And in this firmware you have to enable modbus tcp communication in fusionsolar app. It was described in this topic.

yes, modbus-tcp has been enabled …
I will check the connected devices on my modem …

your configuration.yaml file that you posted in post 948 is still current or you have replaced it, I would like to recreate your dashboard … if I can.

Do you mean this?

If yes then you should only change entity names.

Ok Will have to try thr beta then :slight_smile:

At first the two inverters were connected to 10 panels each and worked independently (but still connected with modbus cable). I could connect to the IP and ID 0 on both IP addresses and get data thru Emilv2 integration. I just added the to values from each inverter to get the values. And this worked until the battery was installed.

Now is one inverter set up as a master and has the battery connected to it and the slave inverter no longer accept connection from its IP. All data is transfered online so its correct there. I still can connect for commissioning to both inverters (but it requires tu do a firmware upgrade to get in and look at the data)

The system consist of 2 inverters, a Luna 2000 and a Backup Box B0
All COM port on each device is connected to the master inverter COM
The Battery is connected to the master

Hand drawn :slight_smile: But it is connected like this.

yes, really very beautiful.

Today I was unable to do some tests for work reasons but tomorrow I will try to connect with the inverter and as a first step I will try with an RPI4 (and then switch to a mini-itx)
So if you have time and desire I will bother you again for further clarification and advice … on how you built your card …
A thousand thanks

i connected with RPI4 via wifi

But I can’t ping the address 192.168.200.1 where am I wrong …

it always remains like this … moreover, no address appears on the WLAN0

If you are connected to Sun2000-xxxxxxxxxx why are you pinging on screenshot 192.168.201.1 ?

To what pins are your battery, backup box and 2nd inverter connected on the master inverter? I think that all communication wires must be connected to the RS485_2 pins of the master. On the slave inverter you must use the RS485_1 pins. (cfr. documentation) Have you given the 2nd inverter a distinct slave-id from all the other devices on that modbus? No two devices can have the same ID on the same modbus…

Yes it’s true … I was wrong to write, but unfortunately the 192.168.200.1 doesn’t work either

while under windows it works regularly

I can’t find the inverter “sensor.sun2000_10ktl” among the sensors
on the other hand I find all these …

Actually I don’t know. I suppose the company that installed it did it right :slight_smile: it working and I see the correct data in Fusion app. Have ot tried the beta versions yet, it migt solve the problem :wink:

Can someone please explain what i can do best to monitor all ? Is it best to work with modbus tcp or with rs485 . I have the HUAWEI SUN2000-4.6KTL-L1 . Feature plan is to add battery to. I’m monitoring all now on the fusion app. My inverter is now connected by rs485 to my energy meter. Don’t have a digital energy meter from the company yet.

How can i monitor it all and see this in the home assistant app? So what power my solar panels deliver , battery status ( charging , …) what i send to the grid , what i take from the grid and so on. This topic is so so big , it’s really not easy to find what your looking for.

So what are the best suggestions?

Thanks.

You don’t have to read this topic.You can only read wiki on integration site.