Intel AX101 Wi-fi and Bluetooth not recognized

I just moved my HA installation from RP4B to HAOS 10.2 Generic X86-64 running on a Beelink Mini S12 Pro (N100, 16GB RAM). This computer uses the Intel AX101 chip for Wi-fi and Bluetooth. I don’t really care about the wifi since I’m connected via Ethernet but I’d like to use the Bluetooth for my SwitchBot Blinds.

When I try to add a new bluetooth integration, it gives me the error: No unconfigured Bluetooth adapters found. There are 0 ignored adapters. Maybe there’s no linux driver for this relatively new chip? Since it’s a major manufacturer’s product, is it likely this will be added to HAOS when the driver is available?

Meanwhile, I guess my only choice is to use a USB Bluetooth dongle.

Yes, there’s no linux driver for this chip yet. Even at news kernel.

I’m having a similar issue with a BeeLink SEi11. The PCIe address of the wifi chip is 8086:a0f0 which my version of Linux is interpreting as an AX101. But that is apparently not true, it should be an AX201 and there are already Linux drivers for that WiFi/Bluetooth device. Hopefully a kernel fix will be coming soon (I’m still on Ubuntu 20.04 / Linux 5.15). Meanwhile I am digging into the kernel code for iwlwifi to see if I can coerce it into seeing this device properly.

There is a work around using the following information AND a kernel 6.4+.

to install 6.4 kernel on ubuntu, you can use the following information:

The following information will fix bluetooth issue.

if you are not using ubuntu, there may be enough information in the 2 links above to ‘cobble’ up support for wifi/bluetooth for the Intel AX101 wifi/bluetooth.

It worked successfully for me on ubuntu 23.04.

I just set up HAOS on a brand new Bee Link Mini S12, and out of the box, bluetooth is not working. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get it working?

The github link above suggests this should be fixed, but im still getting this error, or is there something else I need to do? Any help is greatly appreciated.