Inverter Power Flow Card

@nrgz28 Well, I prefer ‘intellectually gifted.’ But thanks!

Hate to state the obvious, but if you don’t want answers from the community, then don’t post on a community forum! :clown_face:

This card looks really good…
I haven’t seen anyone post examples of their solar car, can the card support a dedicated icon for a car charging/status?

@mitchins By “solar car” I assume you mean EV. I have my car charger set up as a “Load”

However that will only show when the car is plugged in what its consuming, as I have a separate dashboard for my EV that has all the sensors.

You can probably set it up as a battery but that will distort your Daily Load values.

Thanks, exactly what I meant! This will require some thought I guess.

EV typically goes under the ‘Non Essential’ section (to the left of the transmission tower)

Here is is non-essential load 2:

grid:
  nonessential_name: Non Essential
  nonessential_icon: none
  additional_loads: 2
  load1_name: HVAC
  load2_name: EV
  load1_icon: mdi:fan
  load2_icon: mdi:car

entities:
  non_essential_load1: sensor.all_aircons_active_power
  non_essential_load2_extra: sensor.ev_charger_energy_daily
  non_essential_load1_extra: sensor.all_aircons_energy_daily
  non_essential_load2: sensor.pro3em_em2_active_power

I have two locations for my EV as I can both charge and discharge.

1 Like

Nice, unrelated to the card, but when you mean discharge, do you mean bi-directional charging? Using your EV as a battery? If so which charger are you using?

Not exactly bi-directional charging.

Rather just using the V2L port to power some essential loads around the house.

1 Like

Sadly not much on offer in Europe yet. There is currently a V2H charger but the cost is prohibitive.

shutdown_soc: 10 showing as 100% in card…
can’t fix it, can anybody help with this please

shutdown_soc_offgrid: 10
shutdown_soc: 10

And do i correctly understand that I should use “active capacity” form 100 to 10% as for my settings for correct calculations? battery is 5320 → so 90% is 4790W to set

Hey! what a nice job!! I wonder if you have already think about adding a generator module to your flow card (with a switch to force start), that could be usefull for isolated sites :wink:

Not sure I follow. You can open an issue on GitHub and we can try figure out what is going on. You will need to share your full config

Hi. You can configure the aux port under the load section for generator usage.

1 Like

It seems I’ve already figured it out.
Seems that “time of use” schedule charging % overlaps that % for discharge limit. Had to clear schedule entities from card to se low discharge %…

1 Like

V5.1.0

What’s Changed

:rocket: Exciting New Features

• feat: you can specify the battery charge cut-off capacity using the soc_end_of_charge attribute. If for example you set your battery to charge up to 90% the card will correctly display charge time to this capacity. Expects a numeric value between 80 and 100 or sensor i.e. sensor.soc_end_of_charge. closes #514
  • feat: introduces the navigate attribute that allows you to link to other dashboards and views e.g. /lovelace/1 when clicking some of the card icons. It can currently be configured for the battery icon, essential load icon, solar icon, and inverter icon. closes #521

Full Changelog: Comparing v5.0.1...v5.1.0 · slipx06/sunsynk-power-flow-card · GitHub

1 Like

Hi there,

I currently have it running with my LG Ess Home10 setup. But I never see the dynamic icon for the load when I’m 100% running from solar power.
I only see this from the screenshot. What do I have to change here?

Best regards

Greetings. Thank you very much for your work. I’m almost at the finish line with debugging. Basic info from inverter sourced from solar2mqtt. Could you help me? I can’t see the status of the inverter
IMG_5822

Ukrainian translation is not supported
The operating mode is not displayed: network, battery, solar panel
Thank you

IMG_5827
please tell me what these values ​​correspond to?

I read the wiki and understood what my problem is. My inverter status sensor provides a value as a word and the map requires a value of 1-5.

Hi. Would need to have a look at your full config. Please open an issue in GitHub and we can troubleshoot.

Hi. Have a look at the documentation Sunsynk-Power-Flow-Card — sunsynk-power-flow-card documentation

1 Like