Following on from my previous Lovelace/Dashboard setup I was inspired by the new design of the Home app in iOS 16, and the excellent Minimalist theme, to make an attractive, easy-to-use theme for Home Assistant.
Benefits of this setup:
- No additional themes required - works with the default HA themes
- Only two custom components needed - button-card and layout-card
- Dynamically rearranges tiles according to screen size - no need to maintain separate Dashboards for desktop and mobile (or deal with a mobile interface on desktop)
- Easily-customisable summary cards that read entities from Groups to summarise lights, climate devices and more
- Pretty (IMHO)
Things I’m working on:
- Multiple size options for each card
- Complete documentation in each card and templates for views for ease of installation
Happy to answer any questions about this setup and I can share installation instructions in a further post if desired. I would be really grateful for your collective opinions and would also be keen to try and implement any suggestions for improvements that you might have!