iRobot Roomba i7+ Configuration using Rest980

I got this all working over the weekend and so far everything is great! I now want to add an automation but am very newbie to YAML so I do all my automations in the UI still (with minor tweaking in the YAML when I can figure things out). What I want to accomplish is to have a trigger that doesn’t allow roomba to vacuum the living room if a door sensor is open in the living room. The roomba gets stuck on that door frame, so I need to have it closed when vacuuming that room. I have the below automation created which triggers when I slide the slider for “Living Room”, and it properly sends notification to my Alexa and phone, although there’s a bit of delay. What I’d like to have is more immediate feedback, like having the slider turn red or not even function when it detects that door sensor open. Does anyone have any recommendations or can point me in the right direction on how to accomplish/improve this?

alias: Roomba Door Check
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.vacuum_clean_living_room
    to: 'on'
condition:
  - type: is_open
    condition: device
    device_id: ad5dae20c6c2756b6913ce267c13b6d0
    entity_id: binary_sensor.balcony_door_sensor
    domain: binary_sensor
action:
  - device_id: a8d8b666a6a1e1f334f7c1f1a3c46603
    domain: mobile_app
    type: notify
    title: ''
  - service: notify.alexa_media_gary_s_echo_show_8
    data:
      data:
        type: tts
mode: single

:frowning: I have no idea why its not working… does anyone else with a 980 running this firmware have an issue?

the multifloor example provides the ability to show the “selective rooms” based on the floor selected.

If you only have one floor, then this wont be necessary for you.

Lines 25-145 in lovelace_mop_multifloor.yaml are a state-switch which shows the selective cleaning. You can delete this and replace it with line 17-52 from lovelace.yaml (the vacuum equilivent) and update the input booleans, and group name as required.

from an iRobot perspective? you cant.

you need to map them out individually and treat them as separate robots. you can potentially use the same map overlay, but you will need to sort out the offsets depending on where you have the base stations.

try the lovelace restrictions card to prevent selecting it when scheduling the clean. you would potentially need to keep the automation to check if your using the programmed clean of the room.

- entities:
          - input_boolean.vacuum_clean_kitchen
          - input_boolean.vacuum_clean_entry
          - input_boolean.vacuum_clean_hall
          - card:
              entity: input_boolean.vacuum_clean_living_room
            restrictions:
              block: true
            condition:
              entity: binary_sensor.balcony_door_sensor
              value: 'on'
            type: custom:restriction-card
            row: true
            style: |
              :host {
                --restriction-lock-row-margin-left: 93.5%;
              }
          - input_boolean.vacuum_clean_bathroom
          - input_boolean.vacuum_clean_wardrobe
          - <<< other entities here >>>
1 Like

no from an HA perspective (and this add-on)

is it more or less just an copy of the same setup? but on the same map
or is the more simple to treat them as 2 robots that just use the same PNG file as the overlay

Thanks Jeremy, that’s exactly what I was looking for! Works perfectly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This did indeed fix it, thanks a lot!

1 Like

this, as the offsets will be different depending on the base station

good day

it seems to me that I see errors in secrets.yaml on line 23 and in vacuum.yaml on line 378 …

another request - you could tidy up the helpers - in their number to add some for the zones.
I understood how to change the language of labels, but I am not so successful with states. Thanks for any advice.

Thank you
hopefully I will be able to revive this project
have a nice day

Good day.

This is a very nice project and deserves a reward. However, I still have a problem with locating conditions from vacuum.yaml.
Please states states such as:
‘Clean’
‘Clean’
‘Spot’,
‘Empty’,
‘Dock’,
‘Train’
‘Ready’
‘on’,
‘Uneven Ground’
‘Low Battery’,
‘Pending’,
‘Path Blocked’
and others, localize into your language? Unfortunately, I can’t write anything that works as I imagined.

Thank you

@syrius does this mean

that I’m able to configure more than 1 floor for a single robot with two maps?

This is really good. Thanks for this. I’ve got everything but the map now working. There’s no image on the Lovelace card and I get the following output when I try to open http://192.168.4.57:3001/image.php:

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(robot.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 101

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 102

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 103

Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 154

Warning: imagerotate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 154

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 155

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 156

Warning: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 157

Warning: imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 157

Warning: imagecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config/vacuum/image.php:101) in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 255
�PNG  IHDR�R� pHYs���+e IDATx�����ub��a��Bn��ָ��8���2�5��ZB터�e��P���!/7ˋ��P_����kⲬa�Xk\똻�q)CY�Rc����a C-��bY��Bo|���9p��{/���L�����:�|����|������9ϏII�0�BO��!h�4��b&4L�>=�6mʁa2<<���r�w��388��e7��${)9��y�r�С"c%�̙3���O����y�w�~��L���ek�����X����?��۷�رcٿ�/_^t�������&4�[�.7�xcn���L�2%�&M�/�Prn�'�x"����={v�͛�ŋg��է�׭[�'�x"�=�܄����֭������1��':���ӳr�����g�ܹȣ�>z�}��7���G[�̙3��K/ehh(W\qE�/_� e6d���E�ow����PM��ݻ�Z�|��}aa��e7Nh���ϛ7�:t�P��fϞ] WW_}u��������W:t��2e���M�2�Z�dI�ꫯNh�c-�-�T��6o�\=��缎��?���˦M�����q�і?��;����jǎ#�ٲeK�}��b����(��(��(�w�L���}��eѢE���;�mɒ%��*_���/})UU���lݺ�t�ɓ'硇q�śo�y�}ٲeٹsg��K/��ɓ�/m��?�p<�#G�d��͙6mڈy�Z�*o��v���������6mZ��ٓ���s�77�|s>�ݻw'��~��W�C?�C��޾}{���Gg������3��Odٲey�w�y������u饗f�…y�'��o���|2����X���Ks����L�6-7�|s����;i�Aòe�2u���ڵ+.�688�I�&�_�j���/gҤI�4i҈S�7lؐ%K��{�������/~�u���ghh(�֭����~N�[�.�/���ߞ���|�ӟqj��5k��dŊ�1cF>��ϟ�s&O�z��X.��8p I2w���|��Y�ti����,�_~��Ǚ���dӦMٶm[^|�� �?���<�O��_|1�<���Ko�e�u[�|���;vd޼y������ח;�3�_}>��u������ۿ�i8��n�)k֬ɺu���/�� ���?+V��ҥK���/��ɓ9z��Y�~�G4�V�����s�ԩq�mڴiY�|y֬Y�ݻw�ȑ#y��r�w&I����z��\�2۶mˉ'r�ȑ��9q�D�̙sV�2�ɓ'�ĉ�:uj6oޜ{�7'O�<��`��_�hQn�ᆬZ�jB㏵�x�K___^|���ڵ+�������^ˏ�ƍeO� �*�/��_y啬\�2�7o�;3��;��{��e�w�R��B�r� e�֭y���s���eos�en�!I���/�����f�mۖ$y��Ws�e��kN�]vY>�O�k_�ڈ�o��I�|�̎;�5޹:x�`f͚��~8CCCy�7r���c�X<������ŋ�O}*��������˿��Y�v�y-��מ��I2eʔ e�޽Y�lو���і�U�V�<���aaa388xz�����?}�����v���޿�ya Ir���lٲ%�?��Y������a�xM��W�'N���n�:t(��~�Ν;���ѢE���\�ܹ3�7o���������o���gϞ=���K�\�vmN��Qz�s?�/m�2eJ�ᄈ�Ƴ�F[�|M��[�dI�m�6�oj����ap!M�҉vs���������o��F�ϟ����̘1��Ԯ]�2<<��˗g�̙̕W^y����k��'OfӦMٲeK���L�6-Y�dI�䭷�ʻロ+V�K.�ƍe3w�ܳƟ�� �~��l߾=��^f͚�����Y�&�=��9ݠp�����?��K���G�z`>��7���k<�7o^�����חax ��v[|��b�\�&��������������`5cƌ}�L�Rm޼�:v�Xu�رjpp�t��ŋ��aVa�V�ZU͝;�:q�����-[��ڹs�sm�ɓ'W�<�Hu�С��ޫ��oT+V�8ݾ`��j�����Ç��~��?�Y��������;ⱉ�-3gά�y�����Ց#G� e6T�'O>ݾk׮��9s�k��Y�U֮]����ݾ^ˏ���z�i������,.�g"��SO=U?~�z���;vT�]w]ѿ��ٿ��(��(��(�Lj���"�N$�� AP��(F�#h�4��b @1�O��M�6���NUU��;F��ƍe'<��]����ח��RUU���s�ȑ<��ә1c�wt�^zi��ۗ뮻�;�^�e�Aúu�r�7��n˔)S2iҤ���%������~6}}}Y�`A�Ν��~�;��Ç窫�ʮ]�����^&4̛7/[�l�޽{K��s�ԩ���ky�gr�UW]���5�a߾}Y�hQ����j[�dI������|�K_:}��֭[Ϭx��<��C#.�x��7ǵ|��J���/^<��+��"[�n�ѣGs���_�>S�N1�iӦeϞ=��n8m`` ������7y��TU�믿>�=�X�;�={��enW{������̙3g�\Ƴ|��Z�*o������С����6�aٲe�:ujv�ڕ��he̤I��կ~5_��3iҤL�4)���?�gÆ Y�dI��L�>=_���i��<��#���2{��\{�����+s�-���3y��L�|���\�xq����<��c����`�y�\y�ٱcG֭[7��I�&������_�fMx���X�"3f���?��s�;t3e�8p 7�tS.\�u����{�����s���1����ϊ+2������I��G�Nt*]9r$s��ͭ�ޚ^x!w�uWf͚5�ω'�:e�\����N�����vr���sZ����ڵk�$۶m˼y�Ω}�����e���Y�dI�mۖ��_p��������\s�5�6mZ�{�q-�:��2|x��lذ!>�`�9�M�6�>(���~����g>��S��uV�x<��3�ߟ:u*ӦM;�����5�䓟�dv��q�s�ќ�uIN�<�-[�d``��n�ph��w;P���S��$S��9!㮻�:k�7oε�^��o�9W_}u��sت�ٽ{w֭[�Gy$�]vٸ�w!u���-�P��H��aΜ9������/���72��dƌ�Ä]�vexx8˗/�̙3388�+���_�{-�ر���Y�`A�����O��+����O?�[o�53f�Ⱦ}�����f��<�H8p� �߅��[o��w�͊+r�%�d�ƍ�;wn�3>��g�AC�a���ٹsg��ٓ�˗��388��[���^ˁa�`��$��Ç�t�Ҭ^�:o��fv�ޝ�+W���/q@��d�ʕY�vm�x��޽;�ׯ������+_�J:����g�̙Y�r�ȍ/t3����,Y�$,8��5�����o���\q�����{����βe˲gϞ?~<�W�4p�&%�.�$����,Y��G`��(r��eo�1e7n��ٳ3mڴ�z�Y�fM�|��=5.r~�%�}��eƌy饗2k֬�߿?�ׯ?}� �(�NŸt(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h��KI�Г�fr�N2�)ǻ��4�%m}f4˝l�/�Q�2��h�j�y�N2+��7�|�N23ɑ���9��-�}{���3�u�I�}����@�I�c����i�+Soߟ�X_�LK�~��f��1;�Q7W%��f������Y�UI~,�>81J��$�I����a�uΥ�w0#����f�?cΣm�U=�﬿7��$�����$O%�x�]m�/%�D�9Ƽ��8�#W�I�����T�:����S%��mN�����ն���zt�yn��ݣ���uH�����.s���.�Lok���V��i?�Vwo�u\�c�u��5�����hR-m޿ؔ$�;=�Y%��M�}I��˘��9������N$��1�.�2�cMی��]=��;�Nu,�zR�Х�.��������]����>o%�m��R� ��͏5ˮ�Ҷ�i{���֦����{�j���@�����c;�0��EQEQE��(�K'�u�I��*ɯ&���>%��k���}c�M�O��������v��$?ؼ��K�#I~%���{�|,��.}'u�n�ҷ��=֕$˚�n>ֱ�7��ٞ䎎�����������.�Ό��$�&�Z�_�?����M��l_���[Լ~O�;��?m����g_����O�S���é���5�۞�o��$7�/����ۼ�R�_�2��$�L}��������V��a�����H�OG�o�EI�m��ּ��$�tio?c�)�K����t�Z��>�O��&8Ʈ$�'����)]��,J�$�W�>��*�����<�����$[2���^�N�S9�ܚ�'��?�����V�}[nI�>-�s��Lr��8��J�`�hξ$c�AÝ�Ë�ޡK��m�3���?�䷓�Nr��ej���IV4u�'�۩C��������_m�]�e���lN�a9��ly'g���ec�-��ki꿇e�����f�aG'4��"hH�O7��8�1N���]�0%��ڦ|&���-7��w���1�n�$�v����-I��w�}&�����ط��pg��?�_�:�K��Ֆn��cc�7;�_O��)?���a����/�O��:�N�{I�i>ߔ�?��G�^I�����ZϬ��7ۺ'D��F�L����b6%��2�!�9�>��|}����S�>��r�>�{0��؇R��?��X7���������}Pwg�S��N���k?����]p<�����<:FߓIK��7VL�˒|>ɚԿ�ws�Yǁt?�nٖ3g.�H�#Iv4���aj�_˻]6ѩ��j����u�ҺlbW�������Ra�d컛����{�M�����귫�O���<����/5�ji�WW����>#È^��SS�����H�}39ɫ�/ Y�c�� ���#4H}g��M}��s]�<�����$�s����S��n����v��$����3�n�(�v�\���$����:8l�obi��U���OEXج�$eF{{��$�L}VƿIr8����7�O}�Ɵ�L�2���h�z�{���ܙ�j��O3��'f�>{`FF?# m��.�hy��ϴ}&w�m�Grf[_��A�ϥ���wIN���w���5�E�ï����S�_bA�y�K��IV��[xКk�B���X�dԩ$���t�_�o��/gN#����}�x�13u��~F��<�doξ�`/�ͯ��J0�Z�31Z7�4������Q�+R?"qkS�:{aE�k3��&��@�J�p���R�I1'#/�DӶ��2-���z7�w%y�K���g��^�c�˚׽�+��6���S��$uH�?g��"�`ݙ��sv�vW�@��[I~=��ϒ.�݂�ᶶξ��\h��>���~�S_W�9��;�}�e2$g�\X�Q~?g~]=��s�S.�2;��$?��$?�:hIza �b{��ə�N&����of|�M$��e������Q�3,:�����'��`�|^֥���7�l0�H}��m]�.M�Rз�Ƕ��R�q���L�t���߬$+�M(���o��7��l~���Ro��.cnO}3�vGS_�s�������|��hhv�����$����g�5�{�ץ��,��F���H}�}�+���ԏ�|���?�>�n��pw�����-���w�����O}���O7h�u��9y�?�:�%�����G�h��Z�x�4t�|��gQ�KK:��ͩ�΃��*#��o��W�?J���L}��=��B�g9��ϧ~��S��aS�ߝ����t���o�p� `iF�7c��kJ�|O������Nh�3��;�ʙ�rڃ�Cͼ�^��ܙ��������:��?�'y�����W�a`l����H���jgG�򤪒jz��h�<ߴ�i>�<�:�������.�/mڞj�{0��-���Zش��2~�T��2�������eM��muk��n}���:ne�[۱���Ʀ��.˼ؔ��]I��K}�T�����K�-M��.m�y-�����趝ӓjx���0�v��J�Gz��1����}��>~���^wk�����7���Q���]�;Լv��I��I��y�!������f�+:�[%��mu󚺅mu�4u�G���(��(��(J�Lj�|�n�����Զ�n7�;գ﹘���~��֟������v��^s�6��ԝ�:Zf��og�Ѷ��^��W���~D�D��h��K��}aR_V��������u�������җ��e�u�|d����$pq4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(fʅ��I>�dz��.�\>l�����ڠav���Q?�d8��]�h^;�ͬ$�Nr4��.�Ӓ�i��Ir��\?H�����$S��ڗdf��6�������Y��$���MIJ$3�ߚ����m�O�!�M�O:�dF�ד,�����eˑ�����K���K����������ֶL�To'�mm}�h���������¶��:ֱ;�N�}~��x{��_j>�Z�+��D�2��j��i��;����.ݶ�����}k�~�(��(��(��Q)�Ug4�M���]��~Q�M����dg�N�;I�7uw'�.Ɏf��6�&y:��Կ��T���/�>aj۸?���$�FYo��v�2N$96�<7&�R��M�V�_�oM���%�����Q�i��y}v}/vݶ�������݊$�����E�"h���$?��S�~Y�h&��ԡ�_N�ө�����P��_&�9g.CX�,w]�!�C�כ��&y9�_O�:��j��&�k�v� Z~-�Kc��:gB�/5˴<�:lh���$�K�`b�����{C��4ִ�Y��2���/5�;�>9��$�;Ƽ7� �/Ex9�3InI2?���x�oe3�WR/���W�̥"eRa:kS_b�p��R_�0��3�C��S_���7ֶnL})K�e_�L˲$פ��e_�G:�aR����$����k�f���ؑ��$�R��l[��ԗ��H�*���+�?���|9u02��=8�)�}(�ș��x�>��q�O��h��TC9sI@�e�K'nL�+�ru�_:�tSwwR�oޯe��5}�ң}EӾ�Kۖ����]���I��yG��y�Į���.�v^:�2�;�fR=ֶ_O�9]���Ma��k���K}i�Ԥ:��/���e_�����������5u7u|aW5�/m>��|�t�\Z�>���z���}=ݶuZ�y>��=�����F��{��^ܥ�J��M�-m��j��c~O6���z�i��|>�e=�7}���V��<�B�_+��(��(�rq����s���l�g��f�3����w�����~��i��:H��R����nf7�/���\��';��k�"�K��;��=�Y �=�\ۼ��P�\�@�ʋM��Կ����g5�7I���L����ZO]h�E|�y]������}����LJ}Hrf�ޘ��6����/���2��?��SI��$?��_�>seV��Lpaz��IDAT��>;���֓I~������Yk�q#��LJ��f���I�LNJ��I}f´��>���7��n2ښ���Β���s��8����a��oM�����I�<�'�y��$�����qQ Sa��@��<�����Q:-J�$�����y�k9��N��M��h�v]J��ui�J���&Y�c�$����z���h�[���f��I~"gPH}0�W��Q�׹m���Y� �h^t��R��I�&y?��~_�`$ɿH}JRo���3�?��K}I��������a˃���'yt��#�̓��j��a�����uN�K!��ԗ贂�I�M�檶�~?�%;�uw�h�`fK�@#�7�G���wrf�[�z<�_J��5�O�X���(��WR�P�&�v��Y=�.M}� ���Z�f����x�y[[��Z���j���.m�u�鴾y]�c�$�Os��n۔�9��������pS���&y>ux�CI���ͦ������e��;S��S� u��:�~.��#>Ѷlk���1�N�Cm�穎����w�ؽ��}�^�/m^��յn�9�G{����W�����uF[�p����<|=�w��I֝�:��h��[R�~�ϓ�J���3�=��%�όH����$g�R��z�Žy��%��v5���3�0$�����^�]li���y�~����Zg �H���{�����*�����Y���od������.˷B��S��?��@~~�h��ԁ���O�oi�}u[]�@�D�zY�:%#����.���>�Q߮��`�m�:޻mӵmm���m��˙����KSa �g��o{����mu�m�]�/��;I~!�<�G�0^e���b��w��n�>�u��o�> l��e?��AAˣ�돧6�>e�OR���3�vR�"�4���,�of��g�:�e�As��$��y�����k���vs��������gH���3�c-[A�/v|n]r}��hm��i[n[�?N}�Ȧ���~�3>4}>����~RG��e�S��ⷺ�-9��a�m+hhݓc}�l6&��$料_���O��x���ԁ����?��t7��^#�����[/��o�d��0F��)I~4���#��2����\\�;R�*R?� 9s�K��g��'��6���2��M�C=�uuRm��;����� �>ks��URO�T�)m}ڟ:�>��m˴�ZO���|:�:�*���M��M�9��ne~���Q���2�$�m���6���}^F>bGR]ִ�k��ٗU�_i��j�����8����5����O���f?�浻m�i��s�}lnk�����V�z��m���S'^H����w�jo=u���1�n�66���C��z���(��(��(�9�>��LG�Ylk�)�C��ƹl���sئ����������s܇O�>�g��5�u�I��cJǾ鶎��n��Ot[�&���ϭ2��!W�������V.i{� nOz\}���z|��mu�7uϜ��SEQEQEIRMj��Y���bJ�~7?��b��'S�[�o���\]���I}��;������+���O��.� �E�G2����������G��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP��(F�#h�4��b @1��AP�����;�o=���lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lD� �F4e�lG��Ͽ9��IEND�B`�
Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 262

Notice: Undefined variable: robot_stuck in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 263

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 263

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied resource is not a valid Image resource in /config/vacuum/image.php on line 264

Any idea where to start on this?

1 Like

Howdy.
It’s going to take more information.
I’d start at the very beginning step by step.
Here:

Yes, this was fixed but it seems i merged the incorrect version again, thanks will fix.

I am not sure what you mean.

you can just change the mappers in vacuum.yaml to output a new State? just keep in mind that you will need to change this for the Automations and in the Lovelace Card.

Yes you can :+1:

Welcome to the HA Community :partying_face:
It looks like your missing the robot.png file - make sure you copy all the files into the vacuum directory (Step 3 in the instructions)

Hello
So very early in the morning
Yes, thank you for the help, I have unified all the helpers in all locations, I have created others for my own zones (7+7) and at the same time created an annotated reserve in case of need.
Even with the localization, I’m good
Now I work on the map, so far I am not very satisfied with the result.
Here I would also have a question, what and how does the walls file .png?
What happens when you switch overlay_walls on true? I don’t understand this yet, and I haven’t noticed any changes. It didn’t even help me read the FAQ.

Is it possible to use the map generated by the robot itself in the mobile application in any effective way?

Perks of time differences :rofl: its lunchtime for me :slight_smile:

Walls mode, is used to “fill” the map rather than just add the lines, in which you duplicate the floor map, but make the floor sections transparent (and name this walls.png) then you increase the line thickness and when the map is rendered, its layered as floor, then lines, then wall so you get a map which essentially replicates-ish the irobot map, but in real-time.

Regarding using the mobile map, yes you can, but you need to spend some time tweaking it and getting the vacuum reported positions to line up on the map, for both direction and scale. For this i have added an FAQ section which covers a good method for creating the map.

Thank you for the reaction. Unfortunately, I still don’t understand. The language barrier again feels perfect. I’m sorry. If I could see a picture or an example from practice.
Well, perhaps I’ll understand by trial and error.
Enjoy your meal. :grin:

Is that what it means?
I don’t know if I can put a reference to YT in here.

Hopefully this helps -

Standard Mode

“Fill” Mode

1 Like

Hello.
This time it’s lunchtime for me :grin:.
I’m sorry for my stupidity.
I can now clearly see that the floor.png file is used to determine the individual parts of the space and can cover these spaces with different textures and serve as an individual basis for plotting the feed path
The “walls.png” file serves as a mask of these two layers, which we can determine what we should see as a result and what we should not see.
Yours: “cover ‘spray’” I did not understand as a layer of vacuum cleaner track.

Thank you, and I appreciate your patience. It happens to me often that I don’t quite understand IT language.

I apologize again and wish you all the best.
J.

PS:
There’s still a mistake here.

Can you give me a hint, how to setup a second floor? There is nothing in the FAQ and in the description on GitHub. Do I have to use the mop multi floor.Yaml instead of my vacuum.yaml? Or do I have to use the second instance of 980rest?

Has anyone had trouble getting the cards to show up in Lovelace?