Is the Google Travel Time Sensor Broke

is that it then? I had 5 sensors and it stopped last week. Just logged into google to check and it says
“You have reached the free trial limit and your free trial is over. Upgrade before 1 October 2018 and we’ll restart your services.”

Anybody else still having issues with the Google Travel sensor? I’ve checked the Google API and I am getting hits on the project. I also had to restart HASS and one time sensor popped up. I restarted again to see if it would be persistent but now it’s gone. That seems to me that I have things setup properly within HASS to get results. But now it’s gone and I am :frowning:

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googlemaps/client.py", line 253, in _request
    result = self._get_body(response)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googlemaps/client.py", line 276, in _get_body
    raise googlemaps.exceptions._RetriableRequest()
googlemaps.exceptions._RetriableRequest

Anyone has any news regarding google travel? Or any other good service to use for transit information?

I just tried this sensor for the first time, my first ever request worked and I saw the sensor populate with a proper value. Every request after that got a 403 (forbidden) response :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If anyone ever solves this please let us know :grinning:

Really? Perhaps you forgot to read this https://community.home-assistant.io/t/how-to-help-us-help-you-or-how-to-ask-a-good-question/