iSmart Alarm

Weird still not working for me :frowning:

Very odd… running the service as shown on my screenshot should enable the alarm panel even if you’ve don’t yet done the changes to ifttt.

Assume you’ve changed the entity_id to match yours which my guess would be home_alarm

Weird! I just did it again and it works!

I did upgrade to 0.83.1 though so maybe that fixed it :slight_smile:
I am pretty sure I didn’t do anything different!

Thanks for your assistance!

:+1: Glad to be of assistance

1 Like

I’ve just added the code i use to save and restore the state above: iSmart Alarm

1 Like

Finally got round to doing this - Works flawlessly. Thanks!

Also, added it to HomeKit and now the iSmart Alarm is HomeKit enabled.

Cheers :+1:

Can anyone confirm if the this integration is still working?

OK, I think I’ve found the problem. In the past IFTTT integration required the below automation to work properly:

- alias: IFTTT Integration
    trigger:
      platform: event
      event_type: ifttt_webhook_received
      event_data:
        action: call_service
    action:
      - service_template: '{{ trigger.event.data.service }}'
        data_template:
          entity_id: '{{ trigger.event.data.entity_id }}'

I’ve never had a problem in the past with that automation being present, however lately it seem to force the IFTTT Alarm state to always be an “unknown” state, causing the integration not to work. Since removing it, things are working again. YAY!!!

1 Like

Hi Folks
I’m gettin an Error “Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” (==> Message in Homeassistant, Version 0.103.2)
I’m also confused about the api_password noted in the Webhooks. Where do I have to set this Password?

Any Idea how to fix
Cheers
Tom

Hi Sebastian! Sorry for my english :slight_smile: im trying to integrate ismart alarm in hassio. I’m following your guide but im doing some error because every time that i restart hassio i loose the state of the alarm. I tryed to add the second part of code (for save the state) without success.
Can u help me?
Thanks Diego

I have the same problem as you, restart seems to lose state for me as well. It works but it’s it’s not the most reliable integration from my experience.

It is possible to integrate the alarm system into Home Assistant without using IFTTT ?

1 Like

looking for that too!
did you managed to add the ismart alarm to HA without IFTTT?