KlikaanKlikuit

I use a Robotdyn WiFi R3 ATmega2560 + ESP8266 , so no USB cable needed.

I am controlling my KAKU devices with a sonoff RF Bridge, it costs 10 to 15 euro’s. If you live in the Netherlands, I would order it from a dutch site because Chinese webshops have a long distribution time during this corona period.
If you flash the Bridge with tasmota and flash the processor with ‘Portisch’ firmware, it will be way faster. For KAKU devices you need to flash these programs, otherwise it wont work.

Thanks sven I ordered a sonoff bridge do you know where I can find some more information about your setup? I’m very curious? I’ve been looking for a solution to connect kaku for a long time

Hi Sven, Here is a link with some more info about the flashing tasmota and stuff, it is good to read it all. I struggled a bit with flashing because I didn’t read the entire page.
If you need help with flashing, learning rf codes or getting them into homeassistant, then just contact me again.

Hello Sven, I have the sonoff bridge. But it won’t work… I get klik aan klik uit not to home assistant… do you have some more information for me? That I get it working. Thanks

Hi, what is your status right now? is the device flashed with tasmota?

Have you got it working yet?

Is this working with all kaku devices on 433? The “new” ones are with rolling codes.

I don’t know for sure, but I thought it works on all of them.

Thank you for the quick anwser, i will order one en try it. :wink:

Just make sure you flash it with the right software, tasmota and portisch.

1 Like

Now i use Olisto connector with Kaku.

And then use this connector in HA

switch:
  platform: command_line
  switches:
    vswitch1:
      command_on: curl https://connect.olisto.com/c/*******
      command_off: curl https://connect.olisto.com/c/*******
      friendly_name: Verlichting woonkamer
1 Like

I understand, but what bridge do you use to send the 433mhz signal?
How does olisto turn the kaku on and off

I use de kaku ICS 2000.

• You make a account on Olisto.com
  • Install the app on a smartphone.
  • Connect the klikaanklikuit channel
  • Open de Olisto connector page
  • Add two new connectors ( eg Light livingroom on) & (Light livingroom off)
  • Then open de Olisto app and goto Triggs
  • Make a new Trigg
  • Select Olisto Connect -> connector is activated -> name of connector.
  • Use the URl’s from de connectors in HA. ( see email or the connector page)
1 Like

Hi all,

I basically have the same question. Like Sven I have a ICS-1000.
I want to use the ICS-1000 as a bridge and use Home Assistant to create automation’s (scenes) because COCO (KlikAanKlikUit) does not deliver a up-to-date-app and Home Assistant delivers more integrations. What I don’t prefer is a DIY solution, like dongles to create a separate bridge.

I can’t find any integration to connect the ICS-1000 although there is one for Homebridge there is none for Home Assistant.
Are you aware of any integration?

Sorry for asking this question again, I’ve read all comments, but did not find an answer yet…

Olisto connector not working for you?

I flashed my Sonoff RFbridge (tasmota and portisch), no luck, only old KAKU works new ones (with rolling code) not work :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hello neilv work the ACD-1000 with the sonoff bridge?

Sorry, i wasn’t aware the new remotes use rolling codes. It will be impossible to control those with the RF bridge. The only option is to reverse engineer a remote using a Wemos d1 to imitate the button presses of the remote (this can be done in many different ways).

no, i tried it and the ACD-1000 is not working with the sonoff bridge. See also the reply of SvenBosma.