KNX integration doesn't change the state of the switch actuator

Hello,

My env:

• Version of HA 2022.8.7
  • KNX switch actuator 24-gang - 23024 1S R

Issue:
The light doesn’t OFF/ON when I change toggle available under the configured entity. However the strange thing is that I can see telegram sent to knx bus in ETS diagnostics Group Monitor.

Here are telegrams captured from ETS diagnostics

Thank you in advance for the feedback

Hi :wave:!
Are you using Routing? Then it is probably a missing filter table entry - maybe paired with topology issues.
See First steps with KNX - KNX to HA ok, HA to KNX will fail - #2 by farmio

Hi,

Thank you for fast reply :smiley: regarding your question I’m using secure tunneling.
secure-tunneling
To be honest I don’t know if the image is proof for anything but in general in ets I see that telegrams are coming from tunnel 8, which I setup for the HA

Well, then I guess there is not much to do from a HA side.
What device should receive/handle the telegram? Is it on the same line as the tunnel?

Oh and if you use Data Secure as well: that’s not supported by HA. So either use a proxy then, or use plain on TP

Hi @farmio

What device should receive/handle the telegram?

KNX Jung switch actuator 24-gang - 23024 1S R

Is it on the same line as the tunnel?

Yes, it is. The tunnel is on 1.1.8 and device is on 1.1.11

Oh and if you use Data Secure as well: that’s not supported by HA.

Just to be on the same page. There is support to connect by secure tunneling but there is no support to sent Data Secure?

So either use a proxy then

Would you be so nice and give me a little bit more information about the possibilities like this proxy? I am quite new to the topic and I am just trying to figure out things to connect dots :wink:

use plain on TP

So basically I should turn off the secure part in my devices and see if it will work as expected?

Thank you a lot for your effort @farmio

Exactly. Sending and Reading Data Secure Payloads is not supported.

I’m not quite sure as well, just heared that there are such things in the make. Never used Data Secure myself. I have a Jung IP Secure Router which supports to forward Data Secure Telegrams as non-secured Telegrams somehow, but also have not tested this.

Data Secure, yes. IP Secure (Secure Tunnelling) is well supported.