KNX Integration Error CEMI Not Supported

Hello Forum,

In my HA Logs i got an error which i could not explain:

2023-02-20 19:52:18.252 WARNING (KNX Interface) [xknx.log] CEMI not supported: <UnsupportedCEMIMessage description="APCI not supported: 0b1111101011" />
2023-02-20 19:52:18.791 WARNING (KNX Interface) [xknx.log] CEMI not supported: <UnsupportedCEMIMessage description="APCI not supported: 0b1111101011" />
2023-02-20 19:52:19.318 WARNING (KNX Interface) [xknx.log] CEMI not supported: <UnsupportedCEMIMessage description="APCI not supported: 0b1111101011" />

The error appears exactly all 15 min.
I already set knx.logger to debug, but i get no more information.

Anyone can help?

Hi :wave:!
These are Data Secure telegrams. You can just ignore those warnings.

With 2023.3 Data Secure will be supported. Would be nice if you could beta test it (starting Wednesday).

Hi, thank you for your fast answer.

If you want i will try to test.
What i have to do for that?

:+1: You’d have to

• wait till beta starts and update to it (maybe create a test installation/environment)
  • in ETS assign the Secure-GAs to the interface (tunnel) you are using with HA
  • update changed devices (see the dynamic folder eg. in topology view) to tell the devices to accept Secure telegrams from the configured tunnel
  • export the Keyring from ETS
  • import it to HA from the integrations settings

I just look in the dokumentation for my interface.
It seems that it doesn´t support KNX Secure.
So i can not test it.
Sorry.

Data Secure, in contrast to IP Secure, doesn’t have to be supported by the interface itself. (You are already receiving these frames as you can see in the log warnings :wink:)
Which model are you using?

I only have 2 KNX Devices.
Siemens OZW772.04 (Webserver and IP Interface)
Siemens QAX910 (Roomautomation Central)

Aah, I’m sorry. I’ve confused 0b1111110001 (0x3F1 Secure APCI) with 0b1111101011 (0x3EB) which stands for A_GroupPropValue_InfoReport-PDU. No idea what that is and why it is not implemented - may be some KNX RF specific stuff. But it shouldn’t raise a warning. I’ll look into it. Nevertheless, you can safely ignore it.

Hi, im now on Home Assistant 2023.3.3 and still got these errors.
I have devices with Secure AND the Connection is via Data Secure. Import all Keyrings etc.
At all i have big problems with the installation. Some GAs totally unavailable (checked all other possible mistakes) and some GAs sometimes unavailable and sometimes worked without problems. At all after a reload it took minutes till the connection work on the devices.
Thanks for help