Latest update causing an issue

Not sure if this is a bug or just me, so I’ll mention it here. With an earlier version (about a week or two ago), I downloaded and installed the docker version to my Pi. It appeared to be working fine and finally added a password to log in yesterday.

I prefer to use notepad++ (with vim blue style), but decided to try the Configurator. I installed that and noticed there was an update, so I hit the Update link.

After the update, I restart the Pi and when I logged in, the left-hand menu is screwed up (see image). Thinking it was due to the Configurator, I uninstalled it but that is not the problem.

Finally, I commented out my passwd (!secret http_password) in the configuration.xml, rebooted and everything looked ok.

I imaged hassio onto another SD and tried again, with same results.

Also, Confgurator would display a sad face when selected from the left menu, but would come up when selecting the link within the Add-On config page.

What version is causing the issue. 0.65.2 obviously fixed an issue with translations.

is 0.65.2 available for hassio ?

According to Info page: 0.65.0 It appears that they don’t push out the latest right away to hassio (raspberry pi docker version).