Legrand API

My integration use official Legrand API and has all the features, energy meters included. Homekit base Apple api don’t have energy characteristics, only Elgato implemented custom characteristics but they aren’t used by Home Assistant HomeKit integration.

1 Like

what is the cost of your license ?

Where did you get the PIN/code from to make it work in Home Assistant via Homekit controller?

Where did you find the code?

The code is behind the cover of the wall plug ( the legrand gateway)

Thank you. I had it covered and didn’t notice it.

I’ve seen that in the Home Kit integration roller shutters don’t have the stop button.
Just up and down.

Is it like that for you as well?

I use the slider to determine when to stop :+1:

Homekit controller integration works well

I added some devices and they weren’t included.
I deleted the integration and now I can’t add it back :S

I get this message:

Aborted

No unpaired devices could be found

Hello
Great for this integration. do you want to publish it for free? or do you want to keep the license?

1 Like

I had the same question. Homekit Controller works great with some modifications on the roller shutters to stop the shutter, but energy measurement would be nice.
Does anybody have a homekit unit which allows energy measurement or is an issue from the Legrand API?

It is very sad that Legrand API has limitations for requests. Such API cannot be fully used in automations. Therefore, we are waiting for either support for measuring consumption from Apple or a local API

Are there any news on increasing free API quotas?

I really need the local API from Legrand, since their devices update themselves, without user intervention. Accordingly, I installed a firewall on the router and disabled the Legrand hub’s ability to access the Internet. Now Legrand can’t break anything to me with random updates. Through the HomeKit controller, everything works except consumption monitor.

1 Like

New addon using the Netatmo Home + Control 2022 API (no more 500 calls by day limitation)

Hi, i run HA on a Synology NAS in Docker. Home + control on an android device.

First setup HA detected my Legrand installation (hub + wall switches) and my netatmo camera through Homekit accessories.
My HA went all buggy and i had no backup (yeah i know…) so i started over the installation from scratch (deleted the docker image and started again).
Now HA won’t detect my Legrand netatmo devices through homekit accessories anymore (i deleted the third party instance of HA in my netatmo account before starting the setup again).

What should i do to add the devices again through homekit accessories ?
Thanks for your advicess !

Hello there,

I’m not sure this is where I should post this, sorry.
I’ve installed the Legrand integration, and it works well for the lights. It would be great to add support for the shutter and power consumption on outlet.

I saw some request to support access to the control outlet directly, which would be ideal, but support through the API would already be great.

J

Please try the Netatmo integration either in there current beta or wait a few days for the next release.

Thank you for your response. I have Netatmo and Legrand Home Control integrations. I get the lights and the heating system, but not the blinds/shutters. I tried “MyHome” integration, but it doesn’t detect the Legrand gateway, probably because I’m using HA in a VM on a NAS and with HAOS, HA is in a container, so not on the same network than the VM, unfortunately :frowning:

Do these work on home assistant zha ? (Sky connect ) Apple Homekit Switches | Arteor With Netatmo Switches | Netatmo Apple Homekit — Powerpoints and Switches

They look great