Legrand/Bticino MyHome

@Betman, I suppose you also tried to call the appropriate service to get the sensor to send its instant power consumption, right?
It might be those do not send instant power since they seem to be designed for load control, but that would still be strange.

@federicoimg, thanks for the information :slightly_smiling_face: This is a level of complexity that I won’t tackle right now, but I’ll keep it in mind for a future development!

Julien, great job. Thank you.
I installed through HACS and I can control devices, but I don’t get status updates.
A restart didn’t help.

Also, the ‘Integrations’ page shows 5 instances of the F454. I don’t know if this is related.
2021-01-17_12-43-31

Hi, yes, that would probably be your problem…
You’ll need to go to all gateways configured on the integration page and delete all of them to leave only one (does not matter which one).
Then restart and you should be good to go!

I still need to remove the mechanism that tries the default password automatically, it’s more trouble than it is worth in the end.

You were right - this solved the issue. THANK YOU!

Yes, i created the corresponding service but no value is returned. At the moment i’ll use only f520 module and leave this 3 unconfigured
Thank you

Ok. Sometimes it happens.
I found this workaround.
API - Reload integration with CURL or Rest Command

I hope it will be useful :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi,
about power monitoring with F522, have you tried to use 71#0, 72#0, 73#0 ?

where18_01

The #0 part should not be part of what is put in the configuration file.
The library splits this when receiving events, and the unique identifier for the device will always ignore what’s the # and whatever comes after.

Hi Julien,
I’m using your fantastic MyHome component for a month and it works fine.
But concerning the cover items it seems that you don’t support the optimistic attribute that allows to track automatically the cover state, depending on the command you send it.
Is it correct ?
Do you have any plan to support it?
Thanks in advance for your help

I’m afraid I’ve never heard about the optimistic attribute…
Can you explain what it is / how it works? Or is there documentation about that?

Unfortunately there is no real documentation about that attribute.
A short and not very clear description is here:

In my opinion, maybe it means that the cover entity could assume the state is close or open as soon as it receive the close or open command respectly, regardles if the cover is really in that state (an optimistic assumption).

I found a similar behavoiur in Homebridge that has the possbility to declare in an attribute the timing the shutter requires for closing. Based on that timing you can define a percentage of closure of the shutter, because the entity records automatically the timing of the command duration.
Do you think something like one of these features can be implemented?

Thanks

From what I can see, that attribute is only present in the Template cover, not in the actual cover entity.

If Home Assistant plans to add a function supporting this in the cover entity, I’ll be glad to implement it.
I’m not planning, however, to add these functionalities if they are not supported in the wider Home Assistant system.

Hi,
Sorry if my question is stupid but i am not familiar with HA.
I tried to install your integration through HACS and all seems ok.
HA is installed on RPI through HAos so i have HA supervisor and if i understand well several container.
when i launch your integration, it doesn’t find any server (i have a f454)
I installed ssh addon to troubleshoot but it seems i am on the host and can’t go on HA container.
i tried docker commad but doesn’t find it…

so i installed HA on a synology and same thing: no server detected
this time have access to ssh on HA container and i pushed command: python3.8 /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OWNd/discovery.py
I didn’t get any result (that explain why your integration didn’t find any server)

I tried this command: python3.8 -m OWNd -v 2 -a 192.168.0.15 -p 20000 -P 12345
and get this result:
2021-02-10 19:37:35,953 - OWNd - INFO - Starting OWNd.
2021-02-10 19:37:35,953 - OWNd - INFO - Opening event session.
2021-02-10 19:37:35,956 - OWNd - DEBUG - Negotiating event session.
2021-02-10 19:37:35,960 - OWNd - DEBUG - Reply: *#*1##
2021-02-10 19:37:35,962 - OWNd - DEBUG - Reply: #1##
2021-02-10 19:37:35,962 - OWNd - INFO - Event session established.
2021-02-10 19:37:36,080 - OWNd - DEBUG - Received: 1501#3
88##
2021-02-10 19:37:36,081 - OWNd - INFO - Button 1 of CEN object 88 is being held pressed.
2021-02-109:37:36,561 - OWNd - DEBUG - Received: 1501#3
88##
2021-02-10 19:37:36,561 - OWNd - INFO - Button 1 of CEN object 88 is being held pressed.

so I think i can join my f454

do you have an idea on how to solve that?
thanks

Hi!

Your gateway not being discovered would probably indicate that it is somehow not broadcasting with SSDP.
If you are running Windows, you should see your gateway discovered in the “Network” part of Explorer.
Is it the case?

I am running MacOS, I have an old Windows that i will try to start tomorrow but not sure that it will be operational.
If my f454 is not broadcasting with SSDP what is the solution? is there a configuration to apply to f454? why my f454 doesn’t broadcast with ssdp? my understanding is that you use a f454 or several users have this gateway and don’t meet any issue.
I tried to find some info through google but nothing except a tuto on how configure windows 7

thanks for your help

As far as I know, there are no settings you can change on the F454 for that… :unamused:
Indeed I am using the same type of gateway, as are others without any problem.

I forgot to ask, but is you gateway in the same network as your Home Assistant installs?

thanks for your answer
my gateway is on the same network than my Rpi and my synology (192.168.0.0/24)
But as I installed HAos, my understanding is that there are several container and the HA container has an IP similar to 172.x.x.x
So not sure how docker manage his own network and if you consider that the same network.
I read in the thread that some have installed HA with supervisor on rpi , so for me it’s HAos with container.
Is there a way to force the gateway in configuration.yaml or in another file?

I have a MH202 in my network, and MH202 isn’t recognize too

EDIT:
I checked with a windows workstation and in “network”, i can see my gateway and my MH202

thanks

Hi, I don’t understand how to use the “get_partial_daily_consumption” service. Can someone help me, please? Thanks.

That’s very weird… If your gateway(s) are visible in your network, it means they do send SSDP multicasts just fine, HA should be able to detect them!
I run Hassos on a RPi 4 at home, and the HA container can see the multicast traffic with no problem.
I really don’t know what could be wrong here.
Unfortunately, there is no way to manually add the gateway in YAML either…

Hi, you can’t, because Home Assistant does not provide an entity to hold power consumption, just instant power draw.