Legrand/Bticino MyHome

Good morning. I tried the 0.9 version, in my case after configuring /config/myhome.yaml it detects the gateway on the network, but when I try to enter it it gives me the wrong password error without having typed anything, later when I enter the password it seems that everything went well, but that is not true, the gateway is disconnected and the entities are not present.
The same thing happens to me with another gateway in my house.
With version 0.8.7 the password is entered normally.
Immagine 2023-02-19 111740

> Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
> Source: custom_components/myhome/validate.py:115
> Integration: MyHome (documentation, issues)
> First occurred: 04:24:55 (2 occurrences)
> Last logged: 04:25:48

> Error setting up entry MH202 Gateway for myhome
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 382, in async_setup
>     result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
>   File "/config/custom_components/myhome/__init__.py", line 47, in async_setup_entry
>     _validated_config = config_schema(yaml.safe_load(await yaml_file.read()))
>   File "/config/custom_components/myhome/validate.py", line 115, in __call__
>     data = super().__call__(data)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
>     return self._compiled([], data)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 595, in validate_dict
>     return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 433, in validate_mapping
>     raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors)
> voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: Invalid WHERE 311 length, it must be a string of 2 or 4 digits. for dictionary value @ data['mh202']['binary_sensor']['contatto_porta_ingresso']['where']

@caiosweet created an issue for this ([Beta 0.9] Sensor Probe - Invalid WHERE length · Issue #74 · anotherjulien/MyHOME · GitHub)
Presumably it’s fixed now.

1 Like

with 97d91bf fixed all my problems for now.

Binary OK
Climate OK
Cover OK
Light OK
Sensor OK (energy OK)
Switch OK

“Lock” yet I have to try, but it’s not inherent to the myhome configuration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic!!!
Now everything works on my installation. I haven’t found anything wrong. I will test everything thoroughly in these days. Thanks thanks thanks.

Guys, I’m new to HA and want to Integrate my Bticino MH200 gateway to do some testing. When using OpenHab this was pretty forward.
Now while trying out HA I’ve tried to read here but still a bit confused.

Is the code to ‘discover’ the gateway still in a private repo?

Can somebody please just sum up the steps I should follow in order to connect to my gateway and be able to interact with the actuators?

My setup is: HA runs in docker on a server in the same subnet as the Gateway (MH200)

Many thanks!

EDIT:

I was able to add the MyHome Integration:

My steps were:

1. Install HACS in HA
  2. In HACS add integration > 3 dots upper corner > add custom git repo (my home from Julien)
  3. Restart HA
  4. Go to integrations > search for MyHome > Add > Use your IP, port default 20000 > psd needs to be overwritten even if default 12345 > Finnish
  5. Now I’m looking as where to go from here. How to add actuators and so on. Also still figuring out if I need to install the OWNd library

EDIT 2: I was able to create a light device in the yaml configuration file and toggle the actuator. Still not sure what OWNd serves for as I did not use it.

Julien,

Should this be still working?

Edit: solved (press the 3 dots right upper corner and add custom repository

@anotherjulien . Hello, unfortunately I’m having continuous crashes. This is what happens most frequently.

Questo errore ha avuto origine da un'integrazione personalizzata.

Logger: custom_components.myhome
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py:594
Integration: MyHome (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 05:37:27 (29 occurrences)
Last logged: 05:37:31

Event session crashed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 582, in get_next
    return OWNMessage.parse(data.decode())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 166, in parse
    return OWNEvent.parse(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 315, in parse
    return OWNAlarmEvent(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 952, in __init__
    self._sensor = int(self._where[1:])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' 

I have the same error message, but different.
The system seems to work fine.

If it helps, this is the message with the MH200N “gateway”.

First occurred: 02:47:06 (6 occurrences)
Last logged: 07:36:11

Event session crashed.
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 582, in get_next
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 166, in parse
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 323, in parse
    return OWNSceneEvent(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 1289, in __init__
    self._human_readable_log = f"Scene {self._scene} is {_status}."
UnboundLocalError: local variable '_status' referenced before assignment

I have to try with MH201 and try them together with different configurations.

@caiosweet, your problem seem to be due to a “Scene” message (WHO=17) with an unexpected/undocumented status (WHAT should be between 1 and 4)
@nicolacavallo84, your problem is probably linked to a message about the status of your alarm central unit.

Both of those have been fixed in OWNd, a new version is published to pypi and the requirement has been bumped in the integration master.
It should now be fixed, at least for those two specific issues.

Also something I forgot to say/explain with this new version…
For each light, switch and cover device, you now have two button entities “Disable command” and “Enable command”. These use the WHO=14 messages to disable or enable ALL commands, so not only Home Assistant, but everything, including your wall switches.
There is no status feedback that I know of for these, so use them carefully…

Hi, I cannot download the 0.9 version. If I chose master I get 0.8.7 version

With HACS it sometimes happens. On the second attempt I was able to download it.
If you fail, I suggest deleting the current myhome folder in custom_components and copying the new myhome folder from github manually into custom_components.
To do this, obviously you have to download the Master version locally https://github.com/anotherjulien/MyHOME/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

@anotherjulien Yes! it is as you said and thank you very much for your work!!!

@anotherjulien
Good evening, unfortunately for me the problem has not been solved. Even with the new master version it crashes many times. I also wanted to inform you that since the version released yesterday the hvac_action status of the temperature probes is no longer displayed. (at least for me)

Questo errore ha avuto origine da un'integrazione personalizzata.

First occurred: 17:36:15 (32 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:00:20

Event session crashed.
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 165, in parse
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 321, in parse
    return OWNAlarmEvent(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 953, in __init__
    self._sensor = int(self._zone[1:])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

@anotherjulien
I have an update on the problem. I noticed that the crash occurs when the temperature probes activate to heat.

I’ve added another fix for the Alarm message causing a crash, should be good now.
For the climate entities, somehow @IAmVespa’s fix to HVACAction was lost in the 0.9 migration, it’s fixed now and re-applied.

1 Like

@anotherjulien
Everything working now. Thank you

Hi Julien,
I tried to add the repository, but it failed. What’s wrong?
Thanks for the attention.

@alspad It is not an addon!!

Install with HACS or Manual

1 Like

Is anyone able to test with at least 2 gateways?

I have two gateways but in a different subnet, is it possible?

If both are reachable by your Home Assistant install, yes, sure!