Legrand/Bticino MyHome

@caiosweet, your problem seem to be due to a “Scene” message (WHO=17) with an unexpected/undocumented status (WHAT should be between 1 and 4)
@nicolacavallo84, your problem is probably linked to a message about the status of your alarm central unit.

Both of those have been fixed in OWNd, a new version is published to pypi and the requirement has been bumped in the integration master.
It should now be fixed, at least for those two specific issues.

Also something I forgot to say/explain with this new version…
For each light, switch and cover device, you now have two button entities “Disable command” and “Enable command”. These use the WHO=14 messages to disable or enable ALL commands, so not only Home Assistant, but everything, including your wall switches.
There is no status feedback that I know of for these, so use them carefully…

Hi, I cannot download the 0.9 version. If I chose master I get 0.8.7 version

With HACS it sometimes happens. On the second attempt I was able to download it.
If you fail, I suggest deleting the current myhome folder in custom_components and copying the new myhome folder from github manually into custom_components.
To do this, obviously you have to download the Master version locally https://github.com/anotherjulien/MyHOME/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

@anotherjulien Yes! it is as you said and thank you very much for your work!!!

@anotherjulien
Good evening, unfortunately for me the problem has not been solved. Even with the new master version it crashes many times. I also wanted to inform you that since the version released yesterday the hvac_action status of the temperature probes is no longer displayed. (at least for me)

Questo errore ha avuto origine da un'integrazione personalizzata.

Logger: custom_components.myhome
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py:594
Integration: MyHome (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 17:36:15 (32 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:00:20

Event session crashed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 582, in get_next
    return OWNMessage.parse(data.decode())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 165, in parse
    return OWNEvent.parse(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 321, in parse
    return OWNAlarmEvent(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/OWNd/message.py", line 953, in __init__
    self._sensor = int(self._zone[1:])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

@anotherjulien
I have an update on the problem. I noticed that the crash occurs when the temperature probes activate to heat.

I’ve added another fix for the Alarm message causing a crash, should be good now.
For the climate entities, somehow @IAmVespa’s fix to HVACAction was lost in the 0.9 migration, it’s fixed now and re-applied.

1 Like

@anotherjulien
Everything working now. Thank you

Hi Julien,
I tried to add the repository, but it failed. What’s wrong?
Thanks for the attention.

@alspad It is not an addon!!

Install with HACS or Manual

1 Like

Is anyone able to test with at least 2 gateways?

I have two gateways but in a different subnet, is it possible?

If both are reachable by your Home Assistant install, yes, sure!

Dears,
I would like to write here an approach (not found reading this long topic) to find out what’s the “where” parameter to fill in the configuration:
1- Download the openwebnet client from: https://developer.legrand.com/Documentation/client-download/
2- Run the executable (OpenWebNet_Client.exe in Windows)
3- Select File → New and fill the parameters Remote Host and Remote Password with the MyHomeServer1 IP and the password (by default it’s 12345)
4- Once connected turn on/off the light (or another device) you want to select
5- in the client you will see a string like 10*19## where the third parameter identifies the ID of the light (19 in my case)
6- update the configuration yaml file accordingly

Hope this could help someone.

BTW I think OWNd is able to retrieve the same information but not used it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had this too, see my post from a few days ago Legrand/Bticino MyHome - #809 by dimilan

You need to add a custom git repo (three dots upper right)

It seems like they dropped support for the OpenWebNet Client and it doesn’t run on Mac anymore. Does it still run under windows?

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 17.00.47

Downloaded yesterday and still up and running!

1 Like

MH200N and MH201 ok!

At the same time?

With different entities… if I use for example the same light for both gateways, no. It does not work.
But mine are not real gateways! State only works on one entity.

EDIT
However, it must be said that one of the two gateways is also configured on another instance of Home Assistant… I think there is enough frame traffic on the network…
I’ll test when I migrate the config :slight_smile:

I am recently going through all this magic world and I would really to thank @anotherjulien for his work on the integration he developed.
I have done some configuration and I am able to turn lights on/off and also opening/closing shutters.
I have small doubts about the best way to configure/test the yaml file.
I have created a yaml file for lights and one for shutters where I am doing the configuration but I am not sure what’s the best way to test everything and in particular:

• whenever I change something, do I need to check and restart fully HA? or is there another way to read the files without a full restart?
  • I created an automation at the startup, do I need to re execute it?
  • when I change a device name id, is it right to delete it fully from “Entities” or can I simply left those “dead” in the HA configuration?

I am asking these questions because I am not sure what’s the best process to reload the configuration and I do not always find the updated entities after the restart.

BTW: thank you very much for all, really! :slight_smile: