Legrand/Bticino MyHome

@Sdomotica_Automation Yes… But other solution I don’t know. Only implement who *9 on system… I avaible for test and help to code

Alright, I’'ve published version 0.7.5 that should allow auxiliary sensors support.
I’ve updated the documentation to describe the setup, which is basically the same as WHO 25 dry contacts, except you add a line that says who: '9'

Let me know how (or if) it works!

1 Like

@anotherjulien I update and test. Great work. I pubblish today results of test

@anotherjulien I uodate last release and test aux Chanel 2-3-4-5-6 work perfectly.

Cool! I’m glad it works! :slightly_smiling_face:

my regards :wink: tks

Hi Julien,
i installed the new version and getting errors

hi julien,
I installed the new version and getting errors…

Yes, sorry, to fix your issue I had you set the OWNd requirement to 0.7.24 if I remember correctly, but in this version I realize I forgot to update this requirement.

If you wish you can update to the latest version of the integration (0.7.6), which should solve this!

:+1: OK Thanks

Oeps, more Errors afther upgrading to 0.7.6

Those are errors for the “Google Home” component; so, unrelated.

Correct my fault

Hi Julien Still getting myhome errors

ok solved wrong version
Hi Julien,
is it possible that the manifest file is not updated to the new version ?

You should be able to see version 0.7.6 of the integration, this one updates the requirement to OWNd==0.7.25
Isn’t it available?

I unzipt the new file en copied to the directory it show like teh picture above

ok I see the problem now, I unzipted the source code file and not the myhome.zip file

Both should have been the same… but now that you mention it, I forgot to push a local change to github before creating the release, this file is not the correct version in the “source code” archive.

is this custom component supposed to work even with MH201 gateway?
I saw one user in this thread succesfully discovered it, but I didn’t.

I’m currently using a node-red implementation to manage my bticino covers, but I’m wondering if i can suppose to manage my covers just with home assistant…

in case do i need to install both the followings?

anotherjulien/MyHOME

anotherjulien/OWNd

thanks
bye
Marco

Hi, yes it’s supposed to work with MH201 as well.
You just need to add the “MyHOME” repository to HACS and install it through there (OWNd is a dependency and will install automatically along with the integration)

You mention that you could not discover your gateway? What kind of problem did you encounter?