Legrand/Bticino MyHome

Hi,

I had almost the same troubles, then suddenly my MH200N has been discovered by this integration. As other suggested, choose to redownload it and choose the master version. Then reboot HA and you should be ok. I’ve done this up&down several times before having success, do not give up!

Hi Julien,
long time hearing from you, everything ok ?

question: i am getting a warning in the logfile conserning MyHome, can you please take a look ?
thanks

2-08-01 21:57:59 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.frame] Detected integration that uses deprecated `async_get_registry` to access device registry, use async_get instead. Please report issue to the custom component author for myhome using this method at custom_components/myhome/__init__.py, line 89: device_registry = await hass.helpers.device_registry.async_get_registry()
2022-08-01 21:57:59 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.frame] Detected integration that uses deprecated `async_get_registry` to access entity registry, use async_get instead. Please report issue to the custom component author for myhome using this method at custom_components/myhome/__init__.py, line 159: entity_registry = await hass.helpers.entity_registry.async_get_registry()
2022-08-01 21:57:59 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.frame] Detected integration that uses deprecated `async_get_registry` to access device registry, use async_get instead. Please report issue to the custom component author for myhome using this method at custom_components/myhome/__init__.py, line 160: device_registry = await hass.helpers.device_registry.async_get_registry()

Hi Dirk!

@caiosweet submitted a fix for this, it’s been integrated into the current master if you want to reinstall :slight_smile:
I should probably pack the last slew of bugfixes into a new release I suppose :confused:

Hi Julien,
When upgrading to the new HA Core 2022.8.0 the binary sensor (see pictures) is not available anymore.
no error logs

How can I send the Myhome log file, is a big file ?

Same setup and issue for me. any solution?

Ok i got there:
probs and solutions

• first get myhome integration through HACS (custom repositories, copy and paste github link from Julien)

• go to integrations, add integration, Myhome

• this is where i got an error message “All MyHome gateways are already configured.” and thsi was for version 0.8.5

• redownloaded in HACS and chose the ‘Master’ version

• could now include custom gateway by inputting

• IP adress - you can find in myhome up app easy
    • port 20 000
    • MAC adress: on your gateway
    • gateway: myhomeserver1

needed to add password → go to app myhomeup by using installercode, use guide as per below to change
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNdHXRVNBM

… I’m getting really tired of breaking changes every other new HA version. :unamused:
I’ll have a look and report back

On HA restart, some entities do not load, quite randomly. Often it’s the binary sensors, but sometimes the sensors, sometimes the covers…
However, if you reload the integration, everything is loaded properly!
So I don’t know what’s broken, but I doubt it’s in my code.

Hi everyone,
First of all, thanks Julien for this great integration.
I have a Bticino Switch (the one with two buttons/symbols “Entra” / “Esci”) and I’m trying to use it in an Automation. I only have this 3 options (translation from italian):
-“single_press” button 1
-battery level change
-identify was pressed

I already tried to check in developer/event (* all events), but no event is generated when I press one of the two buttons. Those buttons only work in the Bticino Home Control App.

Is there a way to intercept those button in Home Assistant ?

Thanks

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thanks a lot Julien for his great work.

Than I want to ask a question: I’ve F454 system with two covers (Livinglight LN4661M2) and when I use google home to open or close those devices the command is executed, but I receive at the same time message “That mode isn’t available for your cover”.
What can I do to solve?

Tnx.

Hi @lorenzo78, if you had an actual reference for your switch, that would help.

Hi @Paolista, I don’t know anything about Google Home, but any error you get with it should be directed to their developers.

Hello,
I would like to integrate into HA living now smart bus switches (like K4562M2) without Legrand server.
I switch is just a digital input for commands that will be interpreted by HA server for curtains, lights on/off, dimming, scenarios…
Is this possible with a general gateway integration (not a dedicated Legrand)?
Note: these switches do not have option to be configured as CEN devices; I looked on CEN switches (like L4651M2) but it does not seem compatible with Living Now covers.
Thank you

temporarily I have used this automation:

alias: Reload MyHome at Start
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: homeassistant
    event: start
condition: []
action:
  - service: hassio.addon_stdin
    data:
      addon: myhome
      input: reload
mode: single

Hi Julien,
Here the description:
Bticino N4570CW Livinglight Entra Esci Wireless https://catalogo.bticino.it/BTI-N4570CW-IT

Thanks for the answer.
Best regards

Scusa cosa intendi per versione master?
Grazie

Hi Julien, were you able to understand the reason that the Myhome integration is not loading correctly?

My log is:

File "/config/custom_components/myhome/myhome_device.py", line 50, in async_will_remove_from_hass
    del self._hass.data[DOMAIN][CONF_ENTITIES][self._attr_unique_id]
KeyError: '1-0514'

ciao @caiosweet,
ho anche io installato l ‘integrazione e tutto funziona perfettamente.
Pero’ volevo chiederti una cosa: come hai fatto a far uscire la regolazione della centrale termo con impostazioni di piu’ set di temperatura ? (l’icona della tua centrale infatti è diversa da quella delle singole zone). Io possiedo una centrale 4 zone .
Potresti aiutarmi ad impostare la mia centrale con piu’ set di temperature come la tua?
Grazie in anticipo.

Per la centrale ho usato una custom card lovelace-thermostat-card

Se vuoi avere dei pulsanti per 3 o 4 temperature da settare, puoi usare button, ad esempio:

type: button
                    name: '18°'
                    show_state: false
                    show_icon: false
                    tap_action:
                      action: call-service
                      service: climate.set_temperature
                      service_data:
                        entity_id: climate.termo_central_unit
                        temperature: 18

“climate.termo_central_unit” va sostituito con la tua entità relativa alla centrale…

se ti serve il codice della card fatta un paio di anni fa, fammi sapere.

Ciao @caioswwer, grazie per la risposta, se puoi passarmi il codice della carta te ne sarei davvero grato, io sono alle prime armi con home assistant