Have you tried changing the name?

mh201:
  mac: '00:03:xx:xx:xx:28'
  cover:

mh201_bis:
  mac: '00:03:xx:xx:xx:74'
  cover:
1 Like

Good catch! I’ve been sick for the past couple of weeks and I cannot think very straight yet :sweat_smile:

Yes indeed, you need to have two (distinct) identifiers in the yaml config if you have multiple gateways.

Oh my god. It was so simple.
I thought it was mandatory to put there the name of the gateway… while it is just a name as identifier.
Yes it works !
Thank you both of you

Anybody know if and how we can configure a F411/4?
it is configured as automation with A=0 and PL=0 + PL=2

if it’s WHO=2, then you can configure it as a cover!
But I’m surprised A=0 PL=0 is alowed on the bus… WHERE 00 is normally reserved for the whole area address for A=0 if I’m not mistaken

I just managed correcrly in the configuration
As you said, it has been configured as cover and I made mistake the First address was 1 and not 0.

Thank you for your great job

tbh @anotherjulien I had the same experience since the upgrade. Of course it still can be coincidental but that’s a lot of coincidences :slight_smile:
I move everything to the separate my home config file and solved all copy/paste errors from Vim

my logs now on module reload :

2023-03-30 14:51:14.699 WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration myhome which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2023-03-30 14:51:22.648 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

File "/config/custom_components/myhome/__init__.py", line 51, in async_setup_entry

2023-03-30 14:52:11.037 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

File "/config/custom_components/myhome/__init__.py", line 51, in async_setup_entry

2023-03-30 14:54:38.490 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

File "/config/custom_components/myhome/validate.py", line 177, in __call__

error stack

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: custom_components/myhome/validate.py:177 
Integration: MyHOME (documentation, issues) 
First occurred: 14:54:38 (1 occurrences) 
Last logged: 14:54:38

Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 382, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
    _validated_config = config_schema(yaml.safe_load(await yaml_file.read()))
    data = super().__call__(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 595, in validate_dict
    return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 433, in validate_mapping
    raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors)
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['light']

[SOLVED] I was only able to solve it by removing the whole integration and reinstall it

I basically deleted almost all content from my myhome.yaml file as following:

mh200:
  mac: '00:03:50:00:53:F8'
  light:
    praktijk_1:
      where: '17'
      name: Praktijk wand
      dimmable: False
      manufacturer: BTicino
      model: F411

Still get the same error. @anotherjulien is it possible my OWNd was not automatically updated?

2023-03-30 14:51:14.699 WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration myhome which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2023-03-30 14:51:22.648 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

2023-03-30 14:52:11.037 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

2023-03-30 14:54:38.490 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

2023-03-30 15:35:49.314 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

2023-03-30 16:17:31.273 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

2023-03-30 16:18:54.325 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry MH200 Gateway for myhome

This means that the config format is invalid. Given the exact nature of the message, I would guess that in the light: part of the config, there is a : missing somewhere.

thx for your reply. And indeed I found some errors in the full yaml file, but only indenting no missing :

What’s more weird is that even with the correct very limited yaml I had tu delete the integration and reinstall it to get rid of the errors. Then I bit bit bit added all actuators again to the config and got rid of all errors. Works like a charm now. Thank you for your great work!

Hi, I’ve 4 roller shutters bticino (ln4661 actuators).
When I give command to open/close, light of the every actuator’s button switches from green to orange and the shutter open or close (as I want).
About one minute after the command is executed, light of each actuator returns green and at the same time home assistant’s registrer says that “the device becomes unknown”.
How can I solve (if it’s possible?).

Tnx!

Fabio

Hello @Paolista

I guess you’re facing in the same issue I’m having too. (see below question to Julien in git)

The position needs to be interpolated, I’ll work on a script on my own & will share that with you once ready.

Best regards
Cyril

Hi @cyrilc, you’re right 'cause probably is the same issue. Tnx in advance to advise me when the script will be ready!
Best regards.

Fabio

I have this configuration for a light component that is located on a different bus, so i used the interface field in the YAML, like this:
lampadario_ingresso:
where: ‘43’
name: Lampadario Ingresso
dimmable: False
interface: ‘02’
but i have no status feedback into home assistant, my light button has 2 button that can be clicked, one to turn off and one to turn on, not like the working light button that i already have ( for another component ) that has only one switch. How can i fix this problem ?

Supposing to have 2 different gateway configured (both mh201)…
If I trigger an automation based on

myhome_general_automation_event

Is there a way to distinguish which of the two gateway generated that event.
If not, is it possible to avoid that one of the 2 gateway generate that kind of event?

Thanks

Hi @Paolista

I have found a way to work around the issue as discussed previously :

1- Creation of a variable in the “helpers” of a type “number”. In my example this is “input_number.fenetre_camille_position”.

2- Creation of an automation using the user interface:

alias: Fenêtre Camille
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: device
    device_id: 174562a42051dcbfebb6388ebb127b76
    domain: cover
    entity_id: cover.chambre_camille_fenetre
    type: opening
  - platform: device
    type: closing
condition: []
action:
  - if:
      - condition: device
        type: is_closing
    then:
      - repeat:
          while:
              type: is_closing
          sequence:
            - delay:
                hours: 0
                minutes: 0
                seconds: 0
                milliseconds: 0
            - service: input_number.increment
              data: {}
              target:
                entity_id: input_number.fenetre_camille_position
    else:
      - repeat:
          while:
              type: is_opening
          sequence:
            - delay:
                hours: 0
                minutes: 0
                seconds: 0
                milliseconds: 597
            - service: input_number.decrement
              data: {}
              target:
                entity_id: input_number.fenetre_camille_position
mode: single

3- Next step is integration of control & position in the same view :

type: entities
entities:

• entity: cover.chambre_camille_fenetre
  • entity: input_number.fenetre_camille_position

I still have issues with counter continuing to count even when the window is closed thus I need to check the root cause.

Best regards
Cyril

Hi. I took over a new office with Bticino devices and a F454 installed. Now I wanted to access those devices through HA but getting an error message “setting up entry for F454 Gateway for myhome”. I am not that deep into HA and therefore cannot understand the error log. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 387, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
    _validated_config = config_schema(yaml.safe_load(await yaml_file.read()))
    data = super().__call__(data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 595, in validate_dict
    return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 433, in validate_mapping
    raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors)
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['f454']['light']

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo in HA, ho aggiunto questa integrazione ma ho un problema, a volte non mi carica lo stato delle entità, da cosa può dipoendere?
Capita sia per le tapparelle che per le luci, poi se provo ad azionare l’entità che non mi carica, automaticamente me la legge. Ma se eseguo un automazione che comprende un entità che al momento HA non legge , non me la aziona.

Hi Julien, I have a F454 with FW 2.0 and have the same issue as clau67 reports… I have installed a fresh HA with only the MyHome integration installed and after 10 minutes or so the event listener stops working? What is strange is that this happens with the latest version of the integration. With version 0.8.x everything works fine. Version 0.8.x is not supported by HA Core 2023.5 and later…

Can you please put me on the right track to solving this?