Legrand/Bticino MyHome

Hello @anotherjulien ,

Long time ago but i need a bit help.
How to install your work by using HACS ?
I restart from zero with the raspberry and Home Assistant has been installed by using Docker, HACS too by Home Assistant. Then i didn’t find the Legrand/Bticino integration through HACS.

Thanks a lot,
Dom

@dominik978 Legrand/Bticino MyHome - #41 by anotherjulien

OK, you can now add “https://github.com/anotherjulien/MyHOME” as a custom repository in HACS

Thanks a lot @caiosweet it works.
Now i have a small error although the server is found, i put the screens under

Do you have something, a link for example that explains the configration of the integration and its configuration ?
Is the configuration in /config/myhome.yml and no longer in configuration.yml ?
And if possible a document showing how to retrieve the F454 web server configuration via MyHome suite (i’m restarting from scratch) ?

Thank you very much for your feedback and help @caiosweet.

P.S: In the container logs i have

homeassistant  | 2023-06-24 13:11:04.273 WARNING (MainThread) [custom_components.myhome] [F454 gateway - 192.168.1.4] Connection requires a password but none was provided.
homeassistant  | 2023-06-24 13:12:22.809 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.myhome] [F454 gateway - 192.168.1.4] Password error while opening test session.
homeassistant  | 2023-06-24 13:12:40.483 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.myhome] [F454 gateway - 192.168.1.4] Password timeout error while opening test session.
homeassistant  | 2023-06-24 13:12:51.364 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.myhome] Configartion file '/config/myhome.yaml' is not present!

Hi.
The default password should be 12345. I think with a full reset it should be this.

For the configuration, there is the wiki

In summary, you have to configure everything manually, and you have to do it by creating the myhome.yaml file in your configuration folder (/config/myhome.yaml)
You can choose a different path from Options MyHome. (As seen in your picture)

Thanks !

I’ll try to redo everything from scratch and put the old part of the configuration file about Legrand/Bticino MyHome integration inside the myhome.yaml file that i would have created.

I keep you posted.

"Greetings,

I’m looking for an integration of BTicino Video Kit (364613 - 364618 - 364622) - a system for opening my doors at home - into my Home Assistant.

Does anyone knows if the product MyHomeServer1 is compatible with this system and If I can use it to remote interact and open the doors?

Thank you.
Matos"

I contacted the Legrand support and they told me that I could just buy the product 344682 “Classe 100X16E with Netatmo”.

In the technical sheet, I can see that it can communicate via MQTT in port 8883 and use it to communicate with “Cloud”.

I just asked again the Legrand Support if the MQTT protocol could be used by a third party app like Home Assistant.

Is there anyone here that could confirm this? I would love to buy and try, but the cost is a bit high for just a test. I want to buy knowing that this could be ineed a solution.

Thanks.
Matos

Will the SCS sound system be integrated?

Greetings,

Just clearing things out:

The answer was YES! But, the equipment costs around 350 EUR in Portugal.

I’m looking for another solution, more affordable.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @caiosweet,
Quick question: do you know how to retrieve the myhome web server configuration with Legrand’s myhome suite?
If you have a link that explains this, thank you very much!

Hi. I don’t have a web server, but with MH200N I simply imported the object into myhome suite configuration, and then with the right button, in the drop-down menu, I chose import configuration or connection, I can’t remember anymore, because I no longer have windows and I don’t i can use it :frowning:

However, you must first import the web server as an object in your myhome suite configuration and then connect through it.

I hope I put you in the right direction :slight_smile:

Maybe you can find something on youtube :smiley:
MyHOME Suite: Touchscreen & webserver configuration / Touchscreen configuration & webserver

Hi, i’ll follow your instructions to re-import the web server and/or MH200N configuration in myhome suite. I will also watch the video on youtube.
The next step will be to create the myhome.yaml in the right configuration folder not in (./config/configuration.yaml)

Thanks a lot for your help :+1:

Hi folk’s,
I am sorry to bother you, but I’m stuck.
I have my MH200N since 2014 when our house was built but now we have some issues we cannot solve there. So somebody suggested to use a PI4 with HA to get what we want and I am quite sure this would work. I found the advices for the configuration.yaml and put the information and addresses of some of my devices. BUT
I am new to Raspberry (installed HASS.io) and completely new to using Github. I just have no clue how I get this project into / onto my device. Every time I try to connect a “custom repository” (I am not sure I found the right section for that) it tells me the github URL is no valid repository. In fact I do not have the option “custom repository” under the three dots. It only says “Login information” and nothing else.
Could you share an idea or two where I’m going wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi,
I have recently problems with HA.
When restarting HA everything is working fine, but after some time my dashboards are not updating anymore.
Switches are off when day should be on and visa versa.
Any one having the same problems ?

Thanks for replying.

1 Like

Don’t worry anymore - I got help from a friend - myHome is up and running.
I am configuring all my devices and what else I need.
Thank you

Hi @anotherjulien, community,
i’ve been using your integration for a couple of months now, and I really love it! Great work.
I have however 2 issues, which I hope you or someone else can help me with.

1. this I never got to work: I have some dimmer modules F414 but which I configured like this in my config files:
light_1_mb_muurverlichting_dim:
  where: "81"
  name: Master Bedroom Muurverlichting
  dimmable: True
  manufacturer: BTicino
  model: F414

The effect is that i get a slidebar in home assistant and a lightning sign to control the item, but it doesn’t do anything at all.

1. since the latest upgrade, some entities have the lightning symbol,but taht doesn’t do anything either:
light_z_buiten_verlichting:
  where: "63"
  name: Zwembad Terras Verlichting
  dimmable: False

all other items are working just fine. Can anyone help me out here to see what i’m doing wrong?

thanks!
Petek

Hi,
A question:
I have a LN4661M2 / 67557 roller-shutter actuator.
I made the configuration A=1 PL = 1, TYPE = 1

I subsequently calibrated the shutter so that can understand the total opening and closing of the shutter; then through the elapsed time the position of the shutter.
On the HomeAssistant side I configured it as follows:

covers:
      living_shutter:
      where: '11'
      name: Living room shutter
      advanced: True
      manufacturer: Legrand
      model: 67557

I can correctly see the opening/closing percentage of the shutter.

Now the question for example is: can I give the command:

open the shutter to 40%?

Or do I only see the status/percentage once I stop the roller shutter?

I have yr same problem and till now did not find a solution.
Did you solve it and how?
Where must be /config/myhome.yalm?

nope. Same situation!

Hi all,
I been reading this thread for some times and as I’m going to get the Bticino home automation I appreciate all your work.

I still don’t get if adding the Myhomeserver1 would work with this add on or if I need other hardware? Bticino website isn’t really good explaining the differences either and I can’t find a list of what devices are supported with this integration. Sorry maybe it has been answered or written somewhere already but can’t find it. Thanks.

Hello,
I have a myhome screen touch 10".I would like to recover an entity when the doorbell rings at my house. I have the video coming on and a ringtone. Is that possible?*I have an F454.@ caiosweet