Legrand/Bticino MyHome

Hello everyone, for my part the plugin works really well.
On the other hand, for my thermoregulation, it works but after 12 to 24 hours the temperature measured no longer updates…
Is there anything to do to make this work?
Note that I do not have a central thermoregulation but a MYHOMESERVER 1 as well as an MH202.
THANKS
Good day

mh202:
mac: ‘00:03:50:xx.xx.xx’
climate:
Chambre:
zone: ‘1’
name: Chambre
heat: True
cool: False
standalone: true
manufacturer: BTicino
model: H4691
Cuisine:
zone: ‘2’
name: Cuisine
heat: True
cool: False
standalone: true
model: H4691

did you find a solution?

Ciao, ho lo stesso problema, per caso tu hai risolto?

Hi guys,
i’m setting up my myhome.yaml file and i’m stuck with configuration of F523 Power Sensor. I used this kind of config

For the last two modules, i used this kind of configuration

pr_frigorifero:
      who: "18"
      where: "77"
      name: "Frigorifero"
      class: power
      model: F523

but no information are displayed on HA integration. I read OWN docs for WHO=18 and found this

BTW, i set in the yaml

where: "77#0"

it rises an error saying that “where” property has to be only digit sequence.

Someone of you have had the same issue?
How can i solve this and what is the right way to setup F523 modules?

Thank you so much
Bye
Sergio

Hello,
I’ve installed the integration and receive following error message:

==> problem solved, was syntax error in yaml

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: config_entries.py:402
First occurred: 12:29:22 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:29:22 AM

Error setting up entry F452 Gateway for myhome
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 402, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/__init__.py", line 51, in async_setup_entry
    _validated_config = config_schema(yaml.safe_load(await yaml_file.read()))
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/validate.py", line 177, in __call__
    data = super().__call__(data)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 595, in validate_dict
    return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 433, in validate_mapping
    raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors)
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['f452']

I’ve been having a problem with integration for a few days now. when I load my dashboard everything works, but after a few minutes the communication stops and I have to reload the integration. then it works again for a few minutes.

I got this text from my log.

Logger: home assistant
Source: custom_components/myhome/light.py:220
Integration: MyHome (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 23:13:02 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 23:13:02

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/config/custom_components/myhome/gateway.py”, line 308, in listening_loop
self.hass.data[DOMAIN][self.mac][CONF_PLATFORMS][_platform][message.entity][CONF_ENTITIES][_entity].handle_event(message)
File “/config/custom_components/myhome/light.py”, line 220, in handle_event
self._attr_is_on = message.is_on
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/OWNd/message.py”, line 482, in is_on
return 0 < self._state < 32
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TypeError: ‘<’ not supported between instances of ‘int’ and ‘NoneType’

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? it ran for a few weeks without any problems. and I have no idea what has changed now, other than the “2023.12” update.

I also went back to an older backup, but that didn’t work either unfortunately.

forgot to say, I’m now connected via an MH200N. but also have a Myhomeserver1 in the installation. but I was unable to connect via the Myhomeserver1

Hi Speedermenn have you solved? I’ve the same problem.
Tnx.

Hello,
has anyone tried to integrate bticino sound diffusion with f500 radio tuner, rca input L4560 and special controls L4562?

I’ve just started with Home Assistant and I’m using this integration to control my lights through my MH200N Gateway and it’s working great.

Can it also be used to receive input signals? Some of the light switches in my house aren’t assigned to any lights. Is it possible to receive their on/off/dim signals thru this integration in Home Assistant and then have Home Assistant do something with them in Node-RED?

Hi everyone, sorry for my poor English. I have an F521 energy consumption detector, and the problem is that it doesn’t update automatically. I’ve tried in a thousand ways but nothing works! The only way to get it going was by writing a script, but after 256 calls (around 4 hours), it stops functioning. Is there any other way? I’m a beginner, so please explain it with some examples. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

alias: power_bticino
sequence:
  - service: myhome.start_sending_instant_power
    data:
      entity_id: sensor.attuale_attuale_power
      duration: 255

icon: mdi:account
mode: restart

Hello everyone,
I’m quite new in the HA ecosystem. I installed HA for the first time and tried to connect my Bticino MyHomeServer1. First, I followed the steps on this page BTicino - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io). The intragration was completed, but no devices are visible.
After googeling a while I came across this thread, which I havn’t read completely to be honest.
I followed the link to github, but was unsure how to proceed.
At this point I was unsure if my installed integration is the same as the myhome from this thread. If so, I don’t get it how I can configure my devices. If not, I don’t get it how to install this integration.

It would be great if you guys can help me, to achive the next step in my young HA career to integrate my bticino MyHomeServer1.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, you need to write the .yaml configuration. Look the Wiki in the GitHub page, is very clear.

How did you manage to edit the part for the message so that it includes the bus address?
I would really like to implement this as well, but i don’t know where to start, i searched all the folders for the message.py file but i can’t find it. So I’m probably looking in the wrong place. WOuld be great to hear from somebody.

Tnx

my integration on raspberry 4 crashes from time to time. I have to restart integration to get everything working below the debug file

Hi Julien and your collaborators. I just wanted to thank you all for a fantastic integration. I have a large MyHome installation supported by a number of other smart home appliances nin various platforms. Your integration has allowed me to change from using a cocktail of apps to control my home to being able to consolidate everything into HA and build a very functional smart home, including switching my MyHome lights with various sensors and remote switches. I wanted to make a donation to acknowledge your valuable work, but can’t see a link to a Peatrreon account or something similar?

1 Like

Hallo: new to HA and having many troubles with this integration.
This configuration does not work: only the first light is shown in HA.
Any help?

myhomeserver1:
  mac: '00:03:50:xxxxxxxx'
  switch:
    outlet1:
      where: '25'
      name: My outlet
      class: outlet
      model: F411U2
  light:
    light1_bedroom:
      where: '92'
      name: Master bedroom
      dimmable: False
  light:
    light2_bedroom:
      where: '93'
      name: Mirror bedroom

Hi all,
I tried today to install MyHome integration using HACS.
It gets installed correctly (as far as I can tell). However after the restart of HA cannot find any mention of my own MyHomeServer1 instance in the UI of HA.
Where I should be looking for?
Is that a sign that auto-detection has failed?
In such case which log files I can check?

thanks!

Hi, i’m in the same way. I’ve installed MyHome on HA and i had to create mannually myhome.yaml

But… where i can find the “where” code i have to use to identify the light i’m trying to reach??

I’m doing this in my myhohe.yaml

light:
salon:
where: ‘08’
name: Salón

But “where” number is invented by me.

Can someone help, please!!

Hi! Where do you get the “where” number??? I don’t know how to get them.

SOLVED! I need to use OpenWebServer Client, connect to the MyHomeServer1 and read the bus to catch the “where” number. Ex: 11*0210## My “where” number for this light is 0210.

the F441 is just a bunch of amplifiers and an analog bus. there is nothing to control