LG Smart ThinQ - Component

Hi,
I am new to HA and have been tinkering on the system for 2 months now.
I am trying your steps but I think I encountering some errors on language and country code. I don’t think it is my country but the country where my account database is.
So you have any idea how to retrieve this info?

PS: I am from Brazil.

Has anyone been able to get a ThinQ oven to work? Works great with my fridge and dishwasher, but no luck on the oven…

Any chance of adding support for the LG Styler as well? I just got a used one and I would like to add it to my stack.

How did you get the fridge to work? following instructions here?

how did you do it ? ie a small step by step guide would be nice
the only thing the app is good for is know when a load is dry, and even then they call it a wash cycle

Relatively recently tried to re-configure the fridge but it looks like something changed in the token lie policy and I couldn’t get it again

is getting a fridge in to HA the same as a drier? if so how is it done?

this custom can fridre sensors

Just this morning, I was able to add my washer, dryer, and fridge using that custom component and all appear to be working and reporting updates correctly. Thanks!

I have created automations that announce on our speaker when the washer or dryer has completed their cycle or when there is an error. With the washer at the other end of the house, it’s a convenient way to know when they have completed their cycle. Additionally, I have a conditional button-card that displays the timer of each when state is on so we can see how much time is remaining without going all the way to the laundry room. Very convenient.

nice one! thanks for the great idea!

Has anyone successfully created a Lovelace card for the ollo69 ha-smartthinq-sensors integration? I’ve tried following the instructions from the section, “Custom card for dryer and washer.” I followed:

1. Create the file /config/www/laundry.js
  2. Add /local/laundry.js as a Resource
  3. Create the card using:
type: 'custom:lg-laundry-card'
entity: 'sensor.the_dryer_dryer'

In Step #3 above, I get the error:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe @ollo69 can comment if they are available? I did try restarting Home Assistant after I created laundry.js, in case HA needed to load the file or something.

This card was created by @KTibow.
I think you should create an issue in the Integration repository to request support.

Did you reload your browser?

Thanks, @ollo69. I’ve gone ahead and opened the issue.

@KTibow, I addressed your question in the issue notes.

Thanks!

Hi @KTibow,

I sent you a message on Github and you rightly asked me to contact you on the HA forum.

In fact, I’m trying to get the card presented in the github help.
But I can’t find any laundry.js file.
I created an empty file in /config/www/ named laundry.js but I don’t have the content. I can’t find it in your github repository either.

Could you help me? The connection to LG devices works without any problem and I have the feedback from my washing machine.

Continued in message

@Mavvv, it’s at the bottom of https://github.com/ollo69/ha-smartthinq-sensors where it says “Hidden, click to expand.”

Allow me to revive this topic.
I have 4 LG dual Split Heatpumps. 3 of them are linked in my LG Thinq app under my google account. One of them is in a seperate LG account.
Was able to add the LG SmartThinq repos via HACS. The repository is well added to my HA, now however, the device is not found.
Did someone have the same issue, or should it be added manually one way or another?
Checking the components in GH, I didn’t really see any components linked to Airco’s or Heatpumps.Screenshot 2021-05-02 004606

Can I see power consumption of LG washer?