Life360 Device Tracker Platform

Released 0.5.3

• Delay & more retries for error 403 while fetching Member data
  • Fix bug when disabling account
  • Move “client” request to background task
  • Display retry attempt number in debug message
1 Like

This would make sense why mine isn’t working still. I’m on 2024.6.4. 2024.7.0 breaks something for me so I haven’t upgraded yet. Maybe I’ll go ahead and try it this weekend. Do you know if the token i have saved will work or would I need a new one?

dj

Phil I think you are on to something. I upgraded to the latest HA and my Life360 is working again.

dj

1 Like

Is there a way to get the Life360 Zones into HA Zones? Or does it or will it happen automatically?

I just discovered I had a hard-coded zones.yaml file that was old and not being updated. I removed it from the configuration.yaml and restarted. Now HA only sees one zone: “Home”.

Thanks!

-Tim

No. There used to be a way to get the Place details in the debug log, which was printed in a format that made it easy to copy & paste into a zones.yaml file, but that feature wasn’t added when I rewrote the integration from scratch recently.

@pnbruckner, so are you saying the intgration is back? are the details in thew OP or do you have a link you can share to the repo?

I am on my last month of life360 and If the integration works again I will keep the dang service…

It’s still not sure if it will keep working. We are testing it, but it has changed a couple of times now in the last few months. It has been working for some people again for 2 weeks now I think. But no guarantees.

You can find the integration here:

pnbruckner/ha-life360: A Home Assistant integration for Life360. (github.com)

As @frits1980 says, no guarantees. Seems to require HA 2024.7 or later.