LinkPlay Integration

Is this a public PR I can watch or a private one? If public, please can you post the link?

Note that even once added to the python library, there’ll need to be development work in home assistant core to hook it up.

1 Like

Hi, looking forward to it, that gives us finally a way to actually play something in core! :slight_smile:

Btw, van you help me with below, with the hacs one, I used the play media services to play radio stations to it, bur can’t figure out how todo it with the core?

Can you help me? Details below…

Hey guys,

I just deleted my entire config with the intent that the new integration was fully formed for my WiiM Pro, but it comes back with cannot find host.

Is this something known???

@domain_int I think you need Home Assistant core 2024.9.0 for WiiM Pro devices.
On my system Home Assistant discovers the WiiM Pro devices (hubs), not sure what to do next.

Yeah I get the same, no devices or entities

LinkPlay integration doesn’t create any devices or entities on 24.9.0 · Issue #125283 · home-assistant/core (github.com)

Now that this is fixed with the latest update, is it possible to customize the input audio sources? I cannot select “Wi-fi” for example, and previously I was able to have internet streams as custom audio sources.

Hi, I’m just setting up a Linkplay integration for my Arylic Up2Stream devices, and have gone with with HACS custom integration for the same reasons as others, i.e. I want to use presets and link multiple devices.
I’ve hit a problem with the play/pause and play/stop buttons when setting up a mini-media-player card, that the linkplay media player doesn’t accept re-starting a radio stream with media_play, or media_play_pause service. Is there a way round this to make the play/pause or play/stop button work as expected?
Also, does the icecast_metadata: ‘StationNameSongTitle’ work with many internet radio stations? I’m just getting the station name.