Linky sensor: add hourly sensor

Hi

The linky sensor is working nice to monitor electricity comsumption in France but it’s missing the hourly sensor. It’s an option you can activate at your electricity operator (Enedis) and then Linky reports it ! Would be ngreat linky sensor reports it when it’s avalaible for account setup.

Thanks

Vincèn

+42 :wink:

I’m wrestling with this thing for a few days now. It looks like some custom components exist. I might try a few…

More than happy to help coding/troubleshooting!

Cheers,

G.

The libs HA component uses it already handles the hourly index, so it’s just a question to add it it HA component ! Will try to figure out how to do it in dirty way by hand in code :wink:

1 Like

Hi @vincen.

sorry to dugging up this old post.

I have the same question so did you manage it ?

Have you found a solution for this issue ?

Thanks in advance

Nope I gave up as Enedis servers are broken so often that I was starting to be really bored of missing datas in graphs in HA so removed completely the sensor of my HA ! Sorry !

Tthanks for your reply :slight_smile:

You’re right. At the beginning, i had some issue with the service like you. But know it seems to be more efficient (at least for me :sweat_smile:)

For those who pass by here, there is what i did to have the closest graph with the data available by the Linky (with the mini-graph-card) :

- type: "custom:mini-graph-card"
    entities:   
      - sensor.linky_yesterday
    hours_to_show: 168
    name: Consommation journalière
    group_by: date
    average: true
    show:
      graph: bar 

Screenshot from 2020-04-16 21-33-24

1 Like

Hi Vincen, I just moved back to France after 10years oversea, do you know how you get access to your Linky data when you use a third party electric provider (TotalEnergy I think…) also, do you know how to integrate this to HAIOS?

UPDATE- just find this: Suivre sa consommation électrique dans Home Assistant

Well the Enedis api being too instable and changing, the best way keeps to be the sensor physically installed on counter (thanks france and its bullshit organisation :frowning: ). Something that is nice is that one (although I can’t test it as I have no electricity avalaible easily in box outside where Linky is installed…): GitHub - schmurtzm/Teleinfo-TIC-with-ESPhome: Teleinfo / TIC with ESPhome compatible ESP8266/Wemos and ESP32

Too old and outdated as indicated at begin of article :wink:

1 Like

merci :slight_smile:
https://github.com/schmurtzm/Teleinfo-TIC-with-ESPhome seems interesting

for information, after reaching out to total energy, you need a key and you required to pay 2e a month to use they service but I can’t even install they key anyway since I already have something connected there.

anyway I’ll try the Teleinfo-TIC-with-ESPhome way :slight_smile: