Looking for a Z-Wave Plus, Hard-Wired, Multi-Button/Scene Switch

Hey folks,

Subject says it all: I’m looking for a Z-Wave Plus hard-wired switch with multiple/scene buttons. Something like this but Z-Wave Plus instead of original Z-Wave:

http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/wiring_devices/products/lighting_controls/aspire_rf_wireless/aspire_rf_5_button_scene_control_keypad_rfwdc_rfwc5.html

I know I can get multiple buttons if I want to incorporate another platform like Insteon, etc., but I’d like to stick with Z-Wave simply so I can reduce the number of different systems I’m incorporating.

Any advice?

TIA!

1 Like

Ok, I know you asked for a Wired Switch, but this might be something to look into, it the WallMote by Aeotec:

Thanks, but yeah, well aware of all the wireless options. I want something that’s not battery powered.

I suppose, then, that a “traditionally” wired switch like I’m asking for works of course, as does a USB-powered switch (if one exists) since I could power it via PoE. I’m building a new house and fortunately have this option. So if there are any battery powered ones that also have a plug-in option then that would be equally valuable to me.

That particular switch is a rechargeable one that uses a micro usb, so you could keep it plugged in.

I just saw that! I did some more digging, though, and apparently it’s made only for charging the battery - it’s not intended to be plugged in all the time, nor does it stay awake or function as a Z-Wave repeater when plugged in (like the Aeotec Multisensor 6 does, which I’ll be using dozens of).

I know this is like 6 years old but one answer now is this: