Looking for multi-button switch

I have two single gang locations in my house where I would like to put an in-wall multi-button switch to turn on/off and dim lights in various parts of the house. I am having a hard time finding candidates to replace two C4 KC-120277 used in a retiring system.
I find the following:
Eaton RFWC5AW
Leviton DW4BC-1BW, but a thread here indicates it is only partially usable and requires z-way or some other system.
Topgreener TGWFSC8, but I was hoping for only 4 or 6 larger buttons.

Does anyone use in-wall, multi-button switches? And/or know of ones that might work with this cookbook? This requires the device to send both press and release messages.

I have searched and found one, or two threads on this forum and on reddit, but not much in the way of recommendations. Do HASS users not use these types of devices?

I use the Eaton device. It’s fully functional but sometimes it seems slow to respond. Possibly this is a result of my Zwave network, not really sure.

There’s a custom component that makes each of the buttons on this an individual switch entity which I wish someone would incorporate in to the project. Support for this is tough but it works and I don’t have a solution to replace. I’d love to hear what you end up with but happy to help where I can if you go with Eaton.

Regards,
Devan

Can you please share how you’ve got your Eaton device to work… at all?

I was previously using the old zwave integration and I almost sort of got some scenes configured, but then it stopped receiving any updates for them. One button works now and turns on a single light somewhere else in the house. None of the other buttons do anything.

I set up Open Zwave Beta this morning, hoping I’d be able to resurrect this, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to configure the device.

I found a possible z-wave multi-switch that is discussed. As I dig into this, it looks like I might use a regular switch or dimmer as a scene controller - just not hook it to a load.

zooz zen30 double switch

@paulstronaut
This HA page discusses the Eaton device. Have you used this, and still no luck?

Yep I implemented all of that previously and that’s how I got it to almost sort of work. Now with OpenZwave though, I’m also not sure how to find the zwcfg