Lovelace Google Calendar

Thanks for making this, I love it. I just updated to the version you posted an hour ago but having some issues. I tried using a simple birthday Google calendar and I’m getting this issue. The lines keep increasing every couple of seconds. This calendar only has all-day events, so maybe that is causing the issue? I also noticed on another calendar I tested that any all-day event would show as one day earlier in your card. So if I had an all-day event on Friday, it would show up as Thursday on your card. Any ideas?

Hi,

the multiple lines are solved - the drawback of a quick ‘improvement’ and no unit tests :roll_eyes:.

Regarding the all-day events, I PM’ed you to get this solved. This is probably related to time zones.

I think I fixed it but there is no way for me to test this decently (as my google calendar returns all events in UTC+2) except by visiting you :wink:

Anyway, try the latest version.

Cheers,
R

I only get the name - I have a calendar already installed … Why is that?

I used the one from root, should I use dist? What is the difference?

Yes, you should use from dist. Don’t forget to update archive. There are a lot of changes.

1 Like

You should not use the one from root as it is the src file.

The one from dist (distribution) is the one that is build (all assets are bundled) and can be used in home-assistant.

1 Like

Who is fast now :wink:

Thank you both for quick answers I’ll try it out. What do you mean update archive, just so I’m sure…

This is my 5 min break between dinner and putting kids in beds. :wink:

Download it again.

Do you have any errors in your console? (Press f12).

Please also post the content from the http response for your calendar.

See below for an example…

Have you refreshed your browser? Do you have any errors in browser console?

Do not expose your private data (email) :wink:

Ok it works - I deleted Cash … there is a possibility that it will be a bit colorful :slight_smile:

Hi Abeksis,

I just pushed a new version that takes into account the colors of your theme. You can give it a try.

Can you show me a picture? Curious how it will look in a dark theme…

this is awesome…looks great thank you! Here it is with dark theme

3 Likes

Hello @rdehuyss. I’ve tested latest version and it works like a charm.
I’ve added small enhancement request on github regarding map-marker. It’s up to you but i think it should be same color as all icons on page.

Trying to get this going, and clearly something’s missing:

Uncaught TypeError: Failed to resolve module specifier "moment". Relative references must start with either "/", "./", or "../".

What am I missing?

use card file from dist folder not from the root.

1 Like

I had the same error but it now works after changing resources type: module to type:js in ui-lovelace.yaml